🥩🥩🥩B E E F🥩🥩🥩

Wee Man

1 hour ago, IMK said:

He was actually already in RoT and doing well when he decided to do that. I say "he decided" because it wasn't our idea and nor did we even know about it until afterwards. The guy was off the rails from the start. It was my theory that at times he forgot he was spying and was slowly starting to fall for their cult-like behavior.

He spied on RoT solely because they crashed one of his Zybez events. And then threw away his Zybez status for them. What a guy. Still, none of it warranted what they did to him.

Yeah I should have mentioned that he did it all off his own back without being asked lmao 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Do you find drama and beef enjoyable to some extent or would you prefer everything to be nice and respectful?

It was fun when it was friendly and just involved Runescape. 

Where do you draw the line? Is talking shit and flaming ok?

It shouldn't leave Runescape. I probably said dumb shit when I was 16, like calling someone a retard, but it wasn't like I'd researched if they were mentally challenged.

How do you think this effects how PvP is viewed amongst normal players?

Clan world probably has a bad reputation these days since so many people took stuff out of game. When it was in game I don't think people looked down.

What's been your favourite drama, beef or rivalry of the years? Any stories to tell?

DI vs RoT, DI vs RSD, TT vs DF were all pretty fun. I don't really remember anything getting messy out of game, it was more of a rivalry and good fun to be more excited to fight those clans. Dunno if you call it a rivalry in some cases, but it was always fights to look forward to. 

What's the dumbest shit you've seen another clan or individual do to someone else?

Doxing, Phoning peoples parents. I don't remember things being that bad when I played tbh, was just a handful of bad apples. 

Was anyone else surprised at how well my AMA went lmfao?

Idk

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Do you find drama and beef enjoyable to some extent or would you prefer everything to be nice and respectful?

Beef and drama always bring out a higher level of competitive spirit. I'm always down to scrap to scrap, but you'll always see a clan perform better when when the opponent is someone you really despise.

Would prefer to keep everything in-game, but a level flaming/talking shit has never really bothered me. The only time I've kept my eye on it is when it became redundant/counterproductive.

They definitely think its a pit of general toxicity. They're not wrong, but I think general shit talking and doxing/whatever else gets blended too easily in the eyes of frail RS players.

What's been your favourite drama, beef or rivalry of the years? Any stories to tell?

Hard to pinpoint, but I'll just share the results of my first ever spy:

61b548f18d44190efb11d54d4a92375a.png

What's the dumbest shit you've seen another clan or individual do to someone else?

Jim stuff

Was anyone else surprised at how well my AMA went lmfao?

Not at all, you're hilarious and have good stories to tell.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

I prefer civilised debate and discussion although some healthy competitiveness can bring about good fun clan fights.

So many online personas and egos in RuneScape, so much of what is said would never be done in real life. 

From an outsiders POV, in RL people I know call the wildy toxic and is therefore a hindrance to them ever getting into the clanning scene.

Getting ddosed by friends

Edited by Cws
  • Like 1

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

3 hours ago, Encore said:

Here I thought this was going to be a topic about food.

hehee lol

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future