Do you have a garden?

VirgoVaca

Do you garden?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Pengy said:

Yes, I like growing a variety of vegetables every year. Grow a variety of annuals each year and also just planted some new perennials this year.

What kind of flowers (both annuals and perennials) do you grow? There’s a lot of really nice perennials that I’ve been experimenting gardening with that are native to our area. 

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

I barely have time to do a farm run in rs bro let alone irl herbz

• Haha 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

I don't know the names of the flowers at the front of the house but yes we do have a garden at the front. There are various types of flowers. The back yard is a very mini farm with with assortment of vegetables and fruits (various types of chilli, coriander, eggplants, beans, snake gourds? lemon, guava, tomato, papaya, grapefruit, and a jackfruit tree and 3 chickens lmao. 

Edited by Encore
  • heart 1

2GMe61I.png

I don't think I really need one since my house is in the woods nearby a nice seasonal forest. 😅

There are all kinds of seeds, plants, trees, flowers and stuff but I must say I don't think there's any translation to their indigenous names lol

7jmTOjL.png     

Don't have quite as much as you lol. We just plant some basic stuff but hopefully in our next house be able to do a bit more 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

5 hours ago, Kuraminha said:

I don't think I really need one since my house is in the woods nearby a nice seasonal forest. 😅

There are all kinds of seeds, plants, trees, flowers and stuff but I must say I don't think there's any translation to their indigenous names lol

Wow! I have done some foraging here in the US (I try and only take plants that are abundant because there are a lot of plants that are actually going extinct because of how popular they are to poach). I would be afraid to forage in a more tropical ecosystem ngl. 

• heart 1

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif