Mage-All-Day

Valaraz

1 minute ago, Scumpr said:

How are you training mage? i need to do this soon myself and was gonna burst

Not sure about him but rn I'm tele alching getting like 133k xp/h, it's worse than bursting but way more cheaper 😬

7jmTOjL.png     

buzzsaw go brr

• Haha 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

16 hours ago, Scumpr said:

How are you training mage? i need to do this soon myself and was gonna burst

I'm a huge fan of AFK everything and if I can turn a profit great. So I'm making planks and with my attention it's about 65k an hour mage exp and 75-100 gp profit per cast. Multiply that by two since the seaman is also doing the same and it's decent exp and profit. Telealching is way too intense to my taste and I would get way less exp.

Another good one is buying dragonstone bracelets and enchanting them. Their alch value is real good as well so you'll end up making a nice profit if you enchant and then alch. They also have a really good market since people buy combat bracelets to alch them.

These two methods are my favourites since it's super laid back and always makes profit.

With this I've been running 2 accounts doing planks in Myth guild bank and 2 others training something else so the gains I get are pretty nice overall.

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.