New Home

Bolton Squad

3 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

Usually takes less financial commitment.

I don't play RS all day. Just manage my time well and collect rent on a certain day. 

Stock options and real estate. Sounds like you know what you're doing financially. 🙂

Just now, Sector Six said:

Welcome mate!

Thanks mate!

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

3 hours ago, Vanzant said:

Let's discuss the triforce center tactic 

Still waiting....

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I honestly thought it was Sparze this whole time bro. I shouldn't of assumed...there were too many coincidences. I know there's no excuse. It was stupid for me to play along. I can even show you the logs to prove there are no recent convos. I stopped messaging the account back. I ignored or declined any offers from actual RoT and PD officials. I understand if you think differently of me now but when I say I had no intentions of joining RoT or any other clan I really mean it. I invested time and energy in to VR cause I care and love everyone in the clan. I didn't do it to not make it obvious that I was "spying" I even knew it wasnt RoT since the discord icon had a red ring around it which means RoT leader. I'm feeling very down right now and upset. I'm not trying to sound like a victim but I am genuinely upset since I wanted to stay in VR. I wish I could go back in time and not done that.
kind of depressed about the whole situation

• pepesus 1

Kj5Nq.pngbGDwK.png

stone.png

image.png

@Bolton SquadTell us a bit more about yourself like Bles did. You know, how well your job pays, if you have a car, deposit on home, a yacht, how often you go on holidays or which political party you support? Just few to list.

2GMe61I.png