Ghost Stories

Venenatis

So I was curious if anyone has any stories / experiences that could not reasonably be explained. Things that just freaked you out and left you feeling numb for days. Creepy stories that have stuck in your mind ever since. 

• Like 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

I love ghost stories, those nights where you just talk shit with the boiz about creepy stories.

The closest thing to supernaturalism I've experienced is that I suffer from sleep paralysis since childhood. All episodes are scary and panicy of course, but eventually end the same way, with me waking up and wondering if I was even in sleep paralysis. But one particular story, when I was staying at my sisters in south africa, was I woke up in sleep paralysis state and I felt a 'presence' near me, and almost felt like a cold burning sensation. I heard a hissing sound too and I could've sworn there was something lying next to me. I of course fully woke up shortly after to normalism.

But a lot of people who suffer from sleep paralysis will have similar experiences to the above. It's all in the mind supposedly.... but sure as fuk didn't feel like it at the time

Tbh I just googled it and even NHS say the same shit "like someone is in your room". This ghost must be OP if he be in everyones room tho 👀 so obvs psychological 😜

199bbc1c878eaf8c9edc943c62b8691d.png

• Like 4

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Not a ghost study but just something dumb that freaked me out for a few days

One summer when i was 16 I woke up in the middle of the night and had to use the washroom. In my parent's house there is a huge sliding mirror right beside the washroom that you can see the stairs down and the upstairs hallway. So as I was heading to the washroom I saw something in the mirror. I always wear glasses and I didn't have it on at the time as I was just using the washroom.  So I walked closer and took a look in the mirror and saw to me what looked like a lady dressed in white dress with long hair just standing there on the bottom of the stairs. I freaked out, woke up my parents, told them someone is in our house. It ended up being this stupid big plant/flowers in a tall white vase that my mom put there.  My eyes mistakend the white vase as the body and the branches of the flower as hair.

Tldr: thought i saw a ghost but it was just a plant. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • heart 1

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar

4 minutes ago, Ssj said:

I love ghost stories, those nights where you just talk shit with the boiz about creepy stories.

The closest thing to supernaturalism I've experienced is that I suffer from sleep paralysis since childhood. All episodes are scary and panicy of course, but eventually end the same way, with me waking up and wondering if I was even in sleep paralysis. But one particular story, when I was staying at my sisters in south africa, was I woke up in sleep paralysis state and I felt a 'presence' near me, and almost felt like a cold burning sensation. I heard a hissing sound too and I could've sworn there was something lying next to me. I of course fully woke up shortly after to normalism.

But a lot of people who suffer from sleep paralysis will have similar experiences to the above. It's all in the mind supposedly.... but sure as fuk didn't feel like it at the time

Tbh I just googled it and even NHS say the same shit "like someone is in your room". This ghost must be OP if he be in everyones room tho 👀 so obvs psychological 😜

Yeah i get this every now and then as well 

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar

cant really say i've had any ghost stories other than strange unexplainable noises/sights but never for more than a few secs and i always just go "oh that was weird" and move on

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

56 minutes ago, Ssj said:

I have a friend of mine who suffers from this from time to time, scary shit

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

THIS IS A LONG STORY! Maybe more demon than ghosts, but i believe in both.

When I was in high school, I was having sleep paralysis almost every single night. Typical sleep paralysis where I couldn't move, saw a dark figure standing over me, etc. etc. along with nightmares. During this time I was kinda in a rough place (drinking & getting high a lot, def not going to church, etc.) It got to the point where I wasn't getting a good night sleep for weeks and dreaded falling asleep because it scared me.

At this same time, my mom (who is very religious/christian) and my sister both told me they were having nightmares about a creepy woman. Both of them dreaming about a creepy woman wandering our home, which freaked me out because they told me this on separate occasions. At this time,. my parents bribed me to go to a church retreat because they worried for my soul and thought i was a degenerate. Leading up the week of the church retreat, i was having sleep paralysis every single day.

When I actually went to my church retreat, the housing situation was me and maybe 7 other girls in a big room with bunk beds. I had sleep paralysis that night at the retreat, as well and the next day the youth pastor approached me. She said she needed to pray for me because she felt a dark presence around me and believes i brought it with me to the retreat because some of the other girls I was rooming with complained of seeing a dark figure in their sleep the first night. I was super skeptical because i didn't believe in any of that religious stuff. She put her hand on my back and started to pray for me. For SOME reason, i started to shake and cry a lot while she prayed for me. I felt super weird about it because i couldn't explain why I felt that way when she prayed for me.

The next morning I was at the church service, half listening to the pastor's sermon. Suddenly in the middle of the sermon, i had a really weird experience where it basically felt like sleep paralysis but i was wide awake. I was sitting down and suddenly could not move at all no matter how hard i was trying. I couldn't make a sound either and for a few minutes was just internally freaking out because i couldnt move or speak in the middle of this random church service. Once i could finally move my fingers after a few minutes, I was just super confused/scared about what just happened. I don't really have any explanation. 

I went home from that church retreat with a lot of confusion at wtf happened, but after that, I didn't have nearly as many nights of sleep paralysis as before. It went from almost every single night prior to the retreat to once every few months when I came home. IDK BUT IT FELT PARANORMAL TO ME AND I CANT EXPLAIN IT.

@Icedragon D come shut down my belief now, you doubter!!! GHOSTS R REAL.

• Like 4

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

52 minutes ago, Ssj said:

What the freak your story is nasty. I've had episodes like that before especially in my teens. I wake up sweating my ass off, everything wet, it's gross. I can't remember a specific story but just thinking about it makes my stomach turn, very unpleasant feeling. Never looked into it but I can say that a large part of your mind is actually not in your brain but in your nervous system. I suspect that the feeling you get is most likely an overreaction on that system.

I love all these ghost stories, more as a I grow older. One of the things I find fascinating is consciousness and energy. A crude way of describing consciousness would be an accumulation of energies that the brain/nervous system interprets into 'reality'. I 100% believe there is truth to ghost stories in the way that energy stays within rooms/areas for a very long time. Haunted mansions, schools, hospitals, woods often had terrible pasts with tons of abuse and death. The energy of those abused and the abusers sticks around for decades and if you as a person are still susceptible to those energies you will see / feel like something is present. Everyone has this ability to feel the energy in the room some are just more in tune to these signals. If you have serious trouble with this I would suggest the following and I kid you not but go see a energy cleanser or something of the likes just Google it you'll find someone. They can teach you to hone your skills and you might be able to properly assess your own energy vs intruder energy. That way you can probably sleep more peacefully or at least don't go into a panic attack.

I heard of a story once about a family that moved into an apartment with their 5-10 year old girl (don't remember the age but she was young and still 'unknowing' of the grown up world). The girl was probably the happiest kid you ever saw and had loads of hobbies before they moved. Obviously moving is hard for a child but usually it's ok. This one though immediately started having suicidal thoughts went into a huge depression and stopped participating in any hobbies and had no friends in her new school. Apparently the girl of the previous owners had suicidal thoughts and actually tried to slice her wrists etc in her room...The girl that moved slept in the room of the suicidal girl, picked up the energy and started to become suicidal as well...After an energy cleanser cleansed the room the girl went back to normal almost as fast as she turned suicidal. No more depression, no more suicidal thoughts, started making a ton of friends and got back into her hobbies.

tl;dr Consciousness is fucking cool and scary.

• Like 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

1 hour ago, alice said:

cant really say i've had any ghost stories other than strange unexplainable noises/sights but never for more than a few secs and i always just go "oh that was weird" and move on

pretty much just this

my mom was really into that stuff and i watched a lot of ghost hunting shows with her growing up but a lot of that is obviously staged or explainable through other means which they aren't going to say on the show lol

while it wouldn't surprise me if such things exist haven't really seen evidence myself, there's supposed to be some haunted places by where i live and pictures of people seeing ghosts and this and that but hard to say what's real without experiencing it firsthand.

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

45 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

What the freak your story is nasty. I've had episodes like that before especially in my teens. I wake up sweating my ass off, everything wet, it's gross. I can't remember a specific story but just thinking about it makes my stomach turn, very unpleasant feeling. Never looked into it but I can say that a large part of your mind is actually not in your brain but in your nervous system. I suspect that the feeling you get is most likely an overreaction on that system.

I love all these ghost stories, more as a I grow older. One of the things I find fascinating is consciousness and energy. A crude way of describing consciousness would be an accumulation of energies that the brain/nervous system interprets into 'reality'. I 100% believe there is truth to ghost stories in the way that energy stays within rooms/areas for a very long time. Haunted mansions, schools, hospitals, woods often had terrible pasts with tons of abuse and death. The energy of those abused and the abusers sticks around for decades and if you as a person are still susceptible to those energies you will see / feel like something is present. Everyone has this ability to feel the energy in the room some are just more in tune to these signals. If you have serious trouble with this I would suggest the following and I kid you not but go see a energy cleanser or something of the likes just Google it you'll find someone. They can teach you to hone your skills and you might be able to properly assess your own energy vs intruder energy. That way you can probably sleep more peacefully or at least don't go into a panic attack.

I heard of a story once about a family that moved into an apartment with their 5-10 year old girl (don't remember the age but she was young and still 'unknowing' of the grown up world). The girl was probably the happiest kid you ever saw and had loads of hobbies before they moved. Obviously moving is hard for a child but usually it's ok. This one though immediately started having suicidal thoughts went into a huge depression and stopped participating in any hobbies and had no friends in her new school. Apparently the girl of the previous owners had suicidal thoughts and actually tried to slice her wrists etc in her room...The girl that moved slept in the room of the suicidal girl, picked up the energy and started to become suicidal as well...After an energy cleanser cleansed the room the girl went back to normal almost as fast as she turned suicidal. No more depression, no more suicidal thoughts, started making a ton of friends and got back into her hobbies.

tl;dr Consciousness is fucking cool and scary.

Damn thats actually interesting as hell. Never heard of that or thought of the whole energy side of it, I'm certainly open to thinking of it that way. Will read up on this more tbh

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

I have two, the first one is suuuuuuuper long so I will just tell the second one.

So there i was about to go to school, brushing my teeth after a really nice breakfast. We had an enormous mirror in the bathroom where we had our toothbrushes in one of those plastic thingys that hang in the mirror.

When all of the sudden that thing just falls violently but not in a “normal” way where it just drops to the floor, it looked like if someone threw it with anger to the side where door was and it actually made a mark on the wooden door. 
One day before I was at a friends house when my older brother called me saying that there was something or someone in the house at our parents room, he said that the lights were blinking and that he heard steps, once I got there everything stopped and all the lights in that room turned on. 
Two totally weird days.

bitmap.png

buzAajZ.png.bfd4ca33d2a77553c881737e475ad2ad.png

Latin Crew Officer Tempest Member

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

Ghosts and the supernatural don't exist. Stop it. 

Then explain this????

MMPrAqJ.png

• Haha 1

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png