Ghost Stories

Venenatis

So once in my old house (we bought from  a family, son had died on a plane accident) it was around 3 am and i woke up saw a white silhouette next to my bed table  she was on far side wearing a 1 piece pijama like old old with hair reaching her shoulders. i was like fuck thats my imagination and i turned around, then something in my brain told me what if its not my imagination, so i turned sideways back to face it, oh boy instead of being on the far side of the bed table she was right next to bed i just threw her my pillow and started screaming my parents and brother rushed into room and they said i was doing like abs with uncontrolled breathing  while asleep. idk what the fuck happend that night hahahahahaha  after that it never happend again.

edit: when i started smoking weed i started dreaming less? this happend to u guys?

Edited by Nanne30

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Once felt like I was being watched during the night and I just couldn't shake it. Naturally I did the logical thing and just ignored it. After all there was no one around. Sleep time came and around 3 am that same feeling seemed to escalate sevenfold. Again, I was alone in my room so I didn't think much of it. I went to sleep. I started having dreams that I was at some kind of ritual and I was surrounded by people cloaked in a blue and yellow spotted robe. Everyone started chanting "We are your ghost buddies." I was pretty much in an emotionless dream state at this point. I wasn't afraid or feeling much of anything but rather just observing. Around this time one of these ritual chanters took down his cloak and began to approach me. Again, I was an emotionless dream state so I really didn't react. I was letting him approach me.

But before he could get closer something in me compelled me to shout: "God please wake me from this dream!" Symbolically, if you're religious or of the Christian faith as I am this force to compel me to talk would be the Holy Spirit. Looking back I find it especially odd because I do have frequent dreams where in them I experience no emotion or thought. I merely follow it along in a trance so to speak. Yet in this one that Trance was abruptly broken by something in me that compelled me to say the above. When those few words were uttered I instantly woke up. 

My eyes opened to a large shadow like figure above my bed. I was unable to move or speak but my mind was fully alert. I had never experienced sleep paralysis prior to this. As I gaze on this shadow moving about on the walls as a snake I heard a voice tell me to close my eyes for it did me no good looking at this creature. I obeyed and in fear began to pray. As I lay numb in prayer I began seeing glimpses of my past following a burning conscience telling me God would never hear me. Again I heard the voice tell me not to listen.

As I continued praying I would hear another voice which was completely audible. I actually heard it above my bed. The voice was low and raspy. It said in a tone laced with anguish "Ge me out of here!" I heard thunder crack and I immediately could move again. I opened my eyes and the creature was gone. I looked out the window and there was not a storm cloud in sight.

I had another experience like this but without dreams. If I get 5 reacts of interest I'll post 👀

• Like 3

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Awhile ago when I was still living with my parents, I came home pretty late and no one was home. I pulled into the driveway and we had lights that turned when there was motion. So I walk around to the gate to my back yard and you can see into the sunroom which is right next to the kitchen. During the night, we always left the light above the sink on (not sure why, just always been a thing). When I opened the gate, I literally saw this black figure at the sink and since I froze, the gate behind me slammed shut and the black figure moved away. I never ran so fast, got in my car, and did a burnout in my driveway to get out. I called my dad at work and he came home to clear the house. Was super crazy. We actually bought the house from a girl I went to school with. I talked to her about it and she told me her grandpa passed away in the house a year before we bought it. So the next time I was home, I literally said out loud “I am a friend of your granddaughter, please don’t bother me”. Such a fucking loser I am.

• Like 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

i've been to a lot of creepy places, incl. places where lots of people died in cruel ways. never once experienced anything supernatural, not even when i was high as fuck out of my mind 1 time when we stayed at a haunted hotel that had burnt down before and a family was killed in the fire

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016