Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence

Alorus

Pac Man vs The Truth  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fight fans,

August 21st

DwuWjmX.jpg

My take on this fight is that Pacquiao will find a way to win on points using his speed

Errol' s got dog in him and hes got a high boxing iq combined with a strong chin and throws power punches relentlessly 

I still cant count Manny out on this one due to his experience, athleticism and SPEED

Father time is undefeated and we dont know if Pacquiao will be able to take those power shots from Spence at this age (42), he s looking great in training

Who you got?

Spence will win, but I'll be pulling for Pacman. The fact that Manny is still fighting is insane, let alone the fact that he's fighting one of the world's best.

We should be seeing Spence/Crawford, but looks like Bud won't fight anyone real.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

1 hour ago, Tika191 said:

dont follow boxing enough tbh, i thought pacquiao would be retired by now

Lol I thought he was retired too 😅

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

16 hours ago, Howl said:

Spence will win, but I'll be pulling for Pacman. The fact that Manny is still fighting is insane, let alone the fact that he's fighting one of the world's best.

We should be seeing Spence/Crawford, but looks like Bud won't fight anyone real.

TbAn2mL.png