LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

Nothing that's reasonable or within our control. So many different stars would have to align. 

Let's see... MMOs aren't the dominant form of online multiplayer games anymore.

Many modern MMO fans despise most forms of PvP but open world PvP is actively despised the most.

OSRS itself would have to rebound and new OSRS players would have to be interested in clanning, despite how many former pvp clanners there are that still actively play the game who will denounce it in a heartbeat. This also doesn't include those that have never clanned before and who actively attack and make fun of multi-pvp.

The scene itself would have to remedy many of it's biggest issues such as the out of game actions and ragging.

I assume even if all of this occurred most casual players would complain about the high requirements that would take them months to reach just to join the scene.

Oh and to add to that, I'm sure most hands would push away most newcomers naturally. Clanning has become rather exclusive, recruiting and teaching someone new is somewhat of a liability. 

It's not like the multi-pvp scene hasn't been deliberately working toward its self-fulfilling prophecy of killing itself for well over a decade and a half either. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

A vast majority of players that are new to the game in my opinion are not from English speaking countries. The biggest contribution to Runescape's player base has been people from Latin America. Top clans need to start looking at how to integrate these people into their communities because this would add a couple thousand people to the PvP community. Just my humble opinion 🤗

Edited by Michael9560

1981999080_3SQrFJS-Imgur.gif.bbda53f5bd1117d4d57cb8d94b43d0ef.gif

9ylW5Yt.png

- Former Crimson Raiders General - Barbie Boy 4 life ❤️ - Proud Tempy Member  

3 hours ago, Brian said:

Everyone to be about 10 years younger again. Maybe even 15.

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

On 7/23/2021 at 11:05 AM, Wee Man said:

It is healthy. To get it back to how it was? About 10k new pvp interested players, some support from jagex and the wider game community and less dumb shit. (ddosing, doxing etc) 

Nailed it here, yea this. And since this won't change, I can only see the clan world as limited/shrinking as far as jagex's future plans go.

Jagex just dont give a fuck about the clan world and its tiny sum total of players in it. They removed wildy for bad(?) reasons, brought it back+staking, did EOC, and without voting on OSRS wouldn't be where it is today.

Even something like back in 2005-7? When they had like 200-250k daily players at once, as for the clan world There was 50+(?) clans maybe pulling 100+ people to their events etc. (albeit yea less organized things going on etc) and then mid size and small clans etc etc and the other wildy things for PK/PVPing. 

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png