E-dating

Ammastus

Have you ever e-dated before?

What is your stance on the subject?

Personally I have e-dated in my younger years, but now I think it is cringe.

hZTWAjH.jpg

spacer.png

protégé of kaochinx27

I think you’re still an edater and cringe (and retarded)

yes I edated some guy at the white knight castle when I was a wee little lass and got myself a nice trimmed rune set for my companionship… pretty sure he was grooming me though…

and some flings of the other popular edating spots from ages 9-15 in front of lumby castle, on lumby rooftop, purple portal, etc. got myself lots of free things MUAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • honk 1
  • sniper 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

I think the location and setting of e-dating can make a bigger difference than whether it's e-dating or "RL" dating. Text-only dating is a recipe for disaster. At the same time, many RL relationships have gotten their start online. Probably not too many on RS, though

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

4 hours ago, Ammastus said:

Personally I have e-dated in my younger years, but now I think it is cringe.

Pretty much this. That being said, i've had some friends who've met someone online via RS, met up IRL and actually had meaningful long term relationships and are still together. I don't see anything wrong with that because they're essentially just people with similar interests meeting over something they both like. Good for them - some of them are even married now. I think it's important that people try to become more than just "e-daters" and actually meet up / try to make something of the relationship IRL however and don't just e-date with no real intention of making anything out of it. I don't think it's something i'd do again but if I did i'd probably make an effort to actually meet up with that person pretty quickly. Most of the "cringe" is just thinking back about how I was during this phase, but I think that can often be said about a lot of things thinking back when I was younger.... Ultimately people are free to do however they want and if it makes them happy good for them, but logging into rs twitter and seeing at least once a week about how people "broke up" after they put each other in their twitter bio for 2 weeks and never met up IRL and trying to make some dumb ass drama out of it ain't ideal.

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Have you ever e-dated before? No.

What is your stance on the subject? It's strange. Very strange.

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future