Summer Coming to an End

J2swift

On 9/6/2021 at 8:40 AM, Matt Robbin said:

They say Ohio is for lovers, but that's because most of the year there isn't shit to do so people settle with doing each other.  During winter there's a lot of snowboarding,  skiing, snowmobiles, that sort of thing.  A lot of gamers in the midwest because of this tbh.

There are also loads of farms around here so Fall time there are corn mazes, haunted hay rides, all sorts of haunted attractions (Ohio has 3x more haunted attractions than anywhere else in the USA). I'm not so sure these options are available in AZ, although I hear that Arizona has a massive population that are originally or part time in Ohio.

Isnt Virginia for lovers. theres also a ton of ohio fags in AZ. probably the only state that challenges florida for biggest morons

5 hours ago, Ssj said:

I prefer winter to summer tbh, because winter outfits/jacket swag

agree. winter fits > all 

On 9/6/2021 at 5:42 AM, dnd5 said:

I like camping 

u seem like more of a glamping kind of guy

PSkn5nd.gif

2 hours ago, J2swift said:

Isnt Virginia for lovers. theres also a ton of ohio fags in AZ. probably the only state that challenges florida for biggest morons

agree. winter fits > all 

u seem like more of a glamping kind of guy

Yeah Virginia is terrible I agree

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

Hiking in the national parks and taking the boat out… don’t really like autumn as I’m just waiting for winter to ski and stuff.

I always spend little in autumn it feels, so I just use it as a saving month to spend on better weather. At least here hiking is free to do, not even car park fees 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Fav winter activity is probs ice skating. Downhill skiing is fun too, but am not a fan of all the prep and expense. There's also something to be said about cozying up to hot chocolate from a thermos while out – or even better, in a little wooden cottage out in the woods.

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member