Summer Coming to an End

J2swift

we only have 2 seasons here  dry season and rainy season can do all my activities on both lol its perfect here.  love fishing/ surfing/ hiking/ kayak fishing/ generally going out on trips to cool locations around here, if all goes good ill end up in pavones on friday

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

They say Ohio is for lovers, but that's because most of the year there isn't shit to do so people settle with doing each other.  During winter there's a lot of snowboarding,  skiing, snowmobiles, that sort of thing.  A lot of gamers in the midwest because of this tbh.

There are also loads of farms around here so Fall time there are corn mazes, haunted hay rides, all sorts of haunted attractions (Ohio has 3x more haunted attractions than anywhere else in the USA). I'm not so sure these options are available in AZ, although I hear that Arizona has a massive population that are originally or part time in Ohio.

Edited by Matt Robbin

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

To me, my favourite time of year is Autumn so there is always plenty to do. Hockey season is just around the corner and days are cool but regularly nice. The leaves always look so good here as well. 

Only thing that sucks is days are shorter.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

On 9/6/2021 at 10:40 AM, Matt Robbin said:

They say Ohio is for lovers, but that's because most of the year there isn't shit to do so people settle with doing each other.  During winter there's a lot of snowboarding,  skiing, snowmobiles, that sort of thing.  A lot of gamers in the midwest because of this tbh.

There are also loads of farms around here so Fall time there are corn mazes, haunted hay rides, all sorts of haunted attractions (Ohio has 3x more haunted attractions than anywhere else in the USA). I'm not so sure these options are available in AZ, although I hear that Arizona has a massive population that are originally or part time in Ohio.

Soooo.... What you doin later

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png