COVID

John

44 minutes ago, John said:

Never felt the need to get it. Don't feed into the bullshit that being vaccinated is the only way to not get it. I've been working as essential personnel since December of 2019, both masked and unmasked in crowded places and not, encountered people from all walks of life during the process and never once felt like I do now. I know plenty of people that are vaccinated and have gotten it, much worse symptoms than what I have and 3 IIRC that have actually been vaccinated and died from it. (1 person was around age of 30, other 2 were mid 50s. None with underlying health conditions but developed pneumonia from being essentially bed ridden, sent hospital and passed.) I believe this was just a freak deal, but I also believe I have a very strong immune system as I don't get sick but maybe once a year and I feel like my body is doing a really good job at the moment of fighting whatever it is inside of me. Not to mention the age old joke that COVID don't want any part of the chemicals inside my body. :fingergun:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RETARD.

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

1 hour ago, John said:

Never felt the need to get it. Don't feed into the bullshit that being vaccinated is the only way to not get it. I've been working as essential personnel since December of 2019, both masked and unmasked in crowded places and not, encountered people from all walks of life during the process and never once felt like I do now. I know plenty of people that are vaccinated and have gotten it, much worse symptoms than what I have and 3 IIRC that have actually been vaccinated and died from it. (1 person was around age of 30, other 2 were mid 50s. None with underlying health conditions but developed pneumonia from being essentially bed ridden, sent hospital and passed.) I believe this was just a freak deal, but I also believe I have a very strong immune system as I don't get sick but maybe once a year and I feel like my body is doing a really good job at the moment of fighting whatever it is inside of me. Not to mention the age old joke that COVID don't want any part of the chemicals inside my body. :fingergun:

no way u just said that dude

• Sad 1

TbAn2mL.png

I might have had it in March last year. I came back from skiing, partying you know the deal. They traced back a huge amount of people that had it to the clubs / bars that we visited. Both my friends were tested positive, I wasn't... I was sick however so I think it might have been a false negative. I slept in the same room, we shared the bathroom and we drove back in the same car together. Highly unlikely I didn't have it.

Now I'm fully vaccinated though so hopefully I don't have to deal with it for the rest of the year. My brother and his girlfriend both had it (he lives with me to split the rent). But they didn't infect me either. So maybe I'm just super immune to it who knows 🙂

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

Never got COVID (or symptomatic COVID - I should say) so I can't speak from experience, but I did get fully vaccinated pretty early on.

I hope you feel better soon! 

Edited by Michelle

I had Covid on mid 2020 was bad and I had to use o2 and shit. I'm 29.

I've felt what you feel at the early days but it gets much worse at 6-7th day. 

Every person feels in a different way ofc but vaccines are saving ppl from dying much more then killing (OFC)

You wont get anything good by nothing getting vaccinated just go there and take that shot if you know ppl who died and had it well im afraid they would've die anyway.

vaccines do not gives you full immunity but they reduce the effects and strong your system so you wont have to go to the CTI and take the spot from someone who really need it (someone  >50/60)

I feel really bad that I took someone spot on last year and I think that someone might have died cuz I was in there and I hope you don't need a hospital so you don't get this fucked feeling mate. ( There was not vaccine when I had it)

I Hope everything goes OK and Please GO GET VACCINATED.

Edited by Victor

fBUa3oi.png