whats ur favorite holiday tradition?

keirezz

every christmas eve, we all get a new pair of pj's and either a book/journal/etc

my mom started this to get me and my siblings excited to go to bed because we always had an early gift to look forward to, now that we're all adults it's still being carried on, but now when we get our new pj's, we just play card/board games until like 3am and have a few drinks! 

• Like 2

AdkNBbg.png

spacer.png

twitch.tv/keirezz 

Don't have one anymore. I go to my moms for the day that's about it

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Def my favs are new year's eve and Christmas. We used to go to the beach just to chill and connect with ppl 

45 minutes ago, keirezz said:

we always had an early gift to look forward to

I lol'd hard at this bc egg hunting on easter holidays were so much fun (and hard lmao) it's a shame we don't do it anymore in the family. Now we only do Secret Santa which is still hilarious 

7jmTOjL.png     

every christmas morning my dad and I wake up and make potato pancakes with what we call "the Christmas potato" and then after that is over we always play this awful CD that he got at a garage sale called "Classic Country Christmas" or something like that. it's really corny and now it has sentimental value. and we listen to that while we exchange gifts. then, we part ways because I go visit my mom

• Like 1
  • heart 1

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif