Hey Tempest

Jan

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
Cykelsport

Preferred Name 
Jan

Current Clan
Currently a free agent

Previous Clan History
(Only been pure clanning)

Pre Eoc:

SL

SoP (Previously SL)

Fatality

Zenith

07 Rs:

Redemption (Previously SoP)

Eruption of Pures

Who do you know in Tempest?
Not a single person, but I'm looking forward to get familiar with the boys

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
Sharkbrew

Are you interested in joining?
Yes, I do need to get my stats up first.

Brief Introduction
Hey, I'm Jan, from Sweden. Back playing again after a very long hiatus, I've only pure clanned but now looking to give main clanning a go.

Im a sports guy, enjoy watching football from the sidelines as I pursue cycling to reach my goal of winning nationals.

Every encounter is different:

Ned exhibits different kinds of behaviors during different pure related situations, and understanding Neds behavior can make the difference between life and death.

There are two types of charges—bluff charges and aggressive charges.

Bluff charges are more common.
Bluff charges are meant to scare or intimidate. When Ned bluff charges, he will have his head and ears up and forward. Ned will puff himself up to look bigger. He will bound toward you (moving in big leaps), but then stop short or veer off to one side. Often Ned vocalizes loudly.

If you can see a bluff charge is about to happen, slowly back away while waving your arms above your head, and speak to Ned in a calm voice. When Ned charges you, hold your ground and stay calm. After Ned charges, slowly retreat while keeping an eye on him. Let Ned know that you’re human, and that you aren’t a threat even though you're a pure. Continue to speak to Ned in a calm voice and make it clear that you are a human.

Do NOT run during a bluff charge, it may trigger Ned to attack. Be ready for Ned to make contact in case the charge is not a bluff charge. Know how to protect and defend yourself in case Ned turns aggressive.

Aggressive charges are very dangerous. Ned may yawn or clack his teeth, and pound his fists on the ground while huffing—these are warning signs. These behaviors indicate that Ned may be getting ready to charge. He will have his head down and ears pointed back, and he will come at you like a freight train. Be ready to protect and defend yourself!

If Ned sees your intro, PLAY DEAD. Do not fight back! Cover your head and neck with your hands and arms. Lay flat on your stomach, and spread your legs apart. Keep your pack on, it will help protect you during an attack. Stay still and don’t make any noise—you’re trying to convince Ned that you aren’t a threat. Do not get out right away because Ned may still be in the area. Wait several minutes until you are sure that Ned is gone.

• Confused 2
  • ned 1
  • honk 2
  • kms 1
  • sushmm 2

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

19 minutes ago, Daniela said:

Every encounter is different:

Ned exhibits different kinds of behaviors during different pure related situations, and understanding Neds behavior can make the difference between life and death.

There are two types of charges—bluff charges and aggressive charges.

Bluff charges are more common.
Bluff charges are meant to scare or intimidate. When Ned bluff charges, he will have his head and ears up and forward. Ned will puff himself up to look bigger. He will bound toward you (moving in big leaps), but then stop short or veer off to one side. Often Ned vocalizes loudly.

If you can see a bluff charge is about to happen, slowly back away while waving your arms above your head, and speak to Ned in a calm voice. When Ned charges you, hold your ground and stay calm. After Ned charges, slowly retreat while keeping an eye on him. Let Ned know that you’re human, and that you aren’t a threat even though you're a pure. Continue to speak to Ned in a calm voice and make it clear that you are a human.

Do NOT run during a bluff charge, it may trigger Ned to attack. Be ready for Ned to make contact in case the charge is not a bluff charge. Know how to protect and defend yourself in case Ned turns aggressive.

Aggressive charges are very dangerous. Ned may yawn or clack his teeth, and pound his fists on the ground while huffing—these are warning signs. These behaviors indicate that Ned may be getting ready to charge. He will have his head down and ears pointed back, and he will come at you like a freight train. Be ready to protect and defend yourself!

If Ned sees your intro, PLAY DEAD. Do not fight back! Cover your head and neck with your hands and arms. Lay flat on your stomach, and spread your legs apart. Keep your pack on, it will help protect you during an attack. Stay still and don’t make any noise—you’re trying to convince Ned that you aren’t a threat. Do not get out right away because Ned may still be in the area. Wait several minutes until you are sure that Ned is gone.

Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch.

1 minute ago, Jan said:

Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch.

ok Jan the pure from Sweden 

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016