Movie trailers mashup for 2021

Juri

2021 was a pretty poor year for movies overall but understandable they didn't want to release when cinemas etc were under restrictions.

Highlight was Dune. Just annoying it's going to be so long for the sequel.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Definitely a slower year for movies. I've still seen the majority in that mashup. Not the best year but still some solid ones that released

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

17 hours ago, Vanzant said:

Man I barely seen any of these lmao

Same, I think I've seen one but not sure. Don't really have any interest in them.

Looking at this video made me think. How many films are actually made per year and why? What's their purpose? Why so many films? Why all these genres? Aren't most the same stories with slight variations?  Some may have an obvious (simple) meaning to them thus they may be useful (on a society, personal level), and sometimes it's far more obscure and complex. But many just seem to be there to dull the brain or trick it to temporarily dose us with hormones.

I feel like there's more than 'Just for enjoyment' but I'm not sure what that is exactly. 

Is there a demand because we want those hormones to flow? They feel great and nobody can blame you for wanting them in your system. But then is it addiction? Or are films watched because we are so lost in our own life and seek a story to set us straight or to help us feel better for a short amount of time? 

Why do we want, let alone watch, a new film with the same general storyline and plots over and over again? Is the deminishing effect of receiving these hormones during rewatches so big and the addiction so strong that we keep coming back for more of the same?

Or is it more controlled and do we simply enjoy watching stories even if they are similar? Do we enjoy and see ourselves in the characters, their adventures and growth so much that the repetition doesn't matter? 

So many questions 😅

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

2 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

Same, I think I've seen one but not sure. Don't really have any interest in them.

Looking at this video made me think. How many films are actually made per year and why? What's their purpose? Why so many films? Why all these genres? Aren't most the same stories with slight variations?  Some may have an obvious (simple) meaning to them thus they may be useful (on a society, personal level), and sometimes it's far more obscure and complex. But many just seem to be there to dull the brain or trick it to temporarily dose us with hormones.

I feel like there's more than 'Just for enjoyment' but I'm not sure what that is exactly. 

Is there a demand because we want those hormones to flow? They feel great and nobody can blame you for wanting them in your system. But then is it addiction? Or are films watched because we are so lost in our own life and seek a story to set us straight or to help us feel better for a short amount of time? 

Why do we want, let alone watch, a new film with the same general storyline and plots over and over again? Is the deminishing effect of receiving these hormones during rewatches so big and the addiction so strong that we keep coming back for more of the same?

Or is it more controlled and do we simply enjoy watching stories even if they are similar? Do we enjoy and see ourselves in the characters, their adventures and growth so much that the repetition doesn't matter? 

So many questions 😅

Hittin the bong I see

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png