Introduction

Kill boy

hello and welcome!

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

6 hours ago, Kill boy said:

My little pea brain has been trying to remember that clan's name for over 10 years!

Thats why i normally go by "kill boy" or Marty, cos there's always another Matt or 2 in town, and im all about that peaceful simple life in me old age.

your name is literally Kill boy, neither peaceful or old lol

• Haha 1

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

15 hours ago, Ace said:

Curious to hear from @Wee Man about this:

"2013/2014 - Ronin Member - Got given an account from a mate to clan on near the start of osrs realise, at this point there was literally jack shit  mid sized clans in the game, so joined ronin. Literally did nothing other than have 15 v 15 mass snipe fests at gdz vs poision and that was the action you got :/. Got "Kicked" for "Bsing members", cos one guy got killed for a rag tank set in godwars dungeon (even tho said member didnt care and laughed about it + was offered a refund). It was infact a ploy to remove me and acouple of others unjustly imo."

The 15v15s against Poison was accurate. They were the only other clan around to scrap with. As for getting kicked for bsing I honestly don't remember. What I can tell you is that whoever was in charge at that time didn't need some extravagant political maneuverer to boot people from the clan. If you were a retard, did something retarded or an annoying crybaby you were simply told to kick rocks rather than staff hatching some game of thrones level plot. Kill Boy was a little bit of all 3 if I remember rightly plus a bit of an overinflated ego (you can see that in the TR section) but other than that I don't have much else to say about his time in Ronin, other than Ronin didn't open until 2014. 

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

13 hours ago, 'twxt said:

ctay for max !

Happens to the best of us 😉

6 hours ago, Wee Man said:

The 15v15s against Poison was accurate. They were the only other clan around to scrap with. As for getting kicked for bsing I honestly don't remember. What I can tell you is that whoever was in charge at that time didn't need some extravagant political maneuverer to boot people from the clan. If you were a retard, did something retarded or an annoying crybaby you were simply told to kick rocks rather than staff hatching some game of thrones level plot. Kill Boy was a little bit of all 3 if I remember rightly plus a bit of an overinflated ego (you can see that in the TR section) but other than that I don't have much else to say about his time in Ronin, other than Ronin didn't open until 2014. 

ahh the old i dont remember but it must be this....