Introduction

Kill boy

Runescape Name

- C athy (dont ask my mates changed it)

Preferred Name 

-Kill boy / Matt / Marty

Current Clan

Gundrilla (small friend only single pking team)

Previous Clan History

- Click if you dare (15/16 years on and off clanning), tryed to include more info on the OSRS clans.

Spoiler

Old wild 2006-2007
Masters of Zamorak member - closed

Sleeper cells Member - closed
The British Devils Warlord - left
Korrupted 0rder Member - left shortly before they closed
The British Elites Member - left/quit rs - wildy got removed, else i probs would of stayed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BH craters (note: most were teams, therefore i could be in a clan at the same time)
Kingdom of doom Member - closed when the craters tured from muti to single
No Limit Member - closed
Frozen Fury Member - left, poor quality
Overwheling Threat Member - left due to timezone (PST events are too late when your in college)
Infinate Lurers - left, poor quality
Kill Orgy - left shortly after the removal of BH craters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post BH Craters 2008-2012
Hades Elite Member - was in a mass leave which killed the clan 😞
Azura Warlord - closed
Reion of Terror Member - when plazzahitman and hoz were leaders,  left due to timezone, didnt like how alot of the yanks were towards the GMTers either.
Hades Warlord - All the old hades members were having regrets about them dying, and we said if we could get 25 members as yes's we would reopened, got that in the first day of word getting out. Left stupidly, as myself and zafia14 got tapped up by TR, with a unwritten argeement that if we did we would be fast tracked into calling ranks.
The Rising PK leader - Too early events when i was finishing college at 5 pm, quit to focus on p2p and my team
VI Violent Intention leader - quit RS after getting hacked/sick of the state of the game
That clan Scottien had before he went RSD - Quit RS, was only on a spare anyway
Forsaken Member - Quit RS
Blacknights Member - Quit RS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OSRS
2013/2014 - Ronin Member - Got given an account from a mate to clan on near the start of osrs realise, at this point there was literally jack shit  mid sized clans in the game, so joined ronin. Literally did nothing other than have 15 v 15 mass snipe fests at gdz vs poision and that was the action you got :/. Got "Kicked" for "Bsing members", cos one guy got killed for a rag tank set in godwars dungeon (even tho said member didnt care and laughed about it + was offered a refund). It was infact a ploy to remove me and acouple of others unjustly imo.

2015 - 2016 - The Rising Mentor and Commander - Came back to RS due to breaking my shoulder IRL and TR opening, got given an account and within afew weeks was having to hold the place together. Des troyer wasnt around cos of poor health, and slowly all the old schoolers left, mainly cos they all hated cwa and what the clan world had become. Stepped down, waited a month, then fully left.

2016 - Brutality Member - Joined here as a long time mate was here and said i would enjoy it. First few months were enjoyable, sadly tho a core member died IRL and that kinda cast a black cloud over the clan. After that it was never really the same, pulls dropped to below 10 for pks, and officals retired/went ghost. In the end was "Kicked" by one official without talking to the others, because i "was gunna leave anyway", even tho i was still attending trips and had ok activity. 

2016 - Fsk Trial - Didnt pass activity by acouple of percet, cos it was summer and missed too many early GMT CWA's :/.  Wanted me to do another 3 weeks trail, which i said i didnt really time for as it was the middle of the summer. 6.30-7 GMT events on runescape are the last thing you wanna do when its 30 degrees outside. Was in TS every night near enough and active on forums, but that counted for nothing.

2017 - Vangaurd Community Member - From mid 2017 i hung about VNG's community, partly cos i could go pking with them, partly to try and give them some help/advice. Lost countless mage sets, made them there summer and winter awards graphics etc etc. Would of probs app'd in 2017, however i was going to Cali for afew months end of the year so i never did. Arrived back in the UK just before xmas, apped, however was clear it wasnt gunna be for me, pulled my app and focused on my IRL stuffs. No hard feelings was just too much of a divide between certain groups in the clan.

2018 - SV Member - Joined late August when they had just reopened and where actually pking in gear, was pretty fun for a month or so, however they were in a "crash war" with jaja and once they started to lose things went soar. Most of the decent officals and members vanished. Jaja had a "leak" which got the SV leadership shook, ended up kicking like 15+ people from the clan with little to no reason, i was one, kinda see it as a blessing tho, was only staying out of loyalty/wanting some peeps to pk with over the winter. Word on the street is the "leak" was one of the officials with a ratted PC anyway lul

2018 - Fsk Member - Reapped to FSK some time in late 2018 as i still had alot of mates there, and afair few EX TR were there also. Used to just small man revs with like 4/5 people which was fun, but other than that wasnt really much happening. Must of done about 7/8 months or so. Summer came round and in the end i got swept for being inactive, which i was.

2019 - till now -  Gundrilla 1 day member/retried legend- Used to do abit of single pking, and afew mates were making a new team and asked me to join. Joined and never looked back, havent played in like 11 months, but im still in it and they have been using my accounts to pk on. Spoke to them today and said i might come back to the roonies, and they all seemed hyped about it.

Who do you know in Tempest?

- I know afair few people here from the mid sized clan world, some better than others, as runescape is a small world once you get to know people.  

Are you interested in joining?

- Yes if i can get motivated to play again

Brief Introduction

Hi my name's Matt, 29 years old, live in the UK. Pretty chilled out guy, jack of all trades master of none. Work is either Landscaping, farming or building/groundworks based. Hobbies are sports related, growing things or building stuff.

Edited by Kill boy

Welcome to the forums, that's quite a history you've got built up there.

Curious to hear from @Wee Man about this

2013/2014 - Ronin Member - Got given an account from a mate to clan on near the start of osrs realise, at this point there was literally jack shit  mid sized clans in the game, so joined ronin. Literally did nothing other than have 15 v 15 mass snipe fests at gdz vs poision and that was the action you got :/. Got "Kicked" for "Bsing members", cos one guy got killed for a rag tank set in godwars dungeon (even tho said member didnt care and laughed about it + was offered a refund). It was infact a ploy to remove me and acouple of others unjustly imo.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Welcome to the forums, that's quite a history you've got built up there.

Curious to hear from @Wee Man about this

Considering they kicked H0tgun when he was there leader shortly after, i think they were having abit of a odd time to say the least....

Just now, Kill boy said:

Considering they kicked H0tgun when he was there leader shortly after, i think they were having abit of a odd time to say the least....

Yeah OSRS Ronin were a bit of an odd clan. I remember checking them out at different points and I never felt as if there was a lot of unity there. Just my opinion though.

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

Yeah OSRS Ronin were a bit of an odd clan. I remember checking them out at different points and I never felt as if there was a lot of unity there. Just my opinion though.

They had acouple of ok points later on, but near the start of OSRS is was dire imo. 15 v 15 standing in single mass sniping was considered action. If i hadnt been given an account and the fact for nostalgia and OSRS been realised, i wouldnt of been there i can assure you of that. The "golden era" of the mid sized world came along like 18 months later with TR, FSK, DFall and Fools all fighting each other but even that was short lived 😕

Edited by Kill boy
  • Like 1