None

Previous Clan History
Crimson Raiders

Who do you know in Tempest?
True2k8 and probably the first few years of CR members

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
Truefasaaaaaa lured me from discord

Are you interested in joining?
I mostly play mobile and I’m like 95 combat so probably not an option lol. I think it would be hard for me to commit to the clan lifestyle again.

Brief Introduction

I founded CR waaaay back in the day, I think I was like 14. If anyone knows me here it is probably from that. Also was a senior member and mod on a few forums on RSC/Zybez back in the day and used to write guides for them. 

I came back to RS with the launch of mobile, played again for a while, quit, then started playing again late last year.

Personal life

I’m a stone’s throw from Detroit (Michigan, USA). Big NFL fan (go Lions 😕) and general sports fan. Hobbies: Xbox, playing guitar poorly, Netflix, playing hockey in my basement, and throwing rocks at trains.  I’m 32 now unfortunately and work from home in global recruiting policy, compliance and governance for a large manufacturer. I guess if anyone wants to learn anything about recruiting, feel free to reach out in game or on discord.

Hi! Interesting, I've never come across anyone who wrote for zybez

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

2 minutes ago, The End said:

Hey, welcome to the forums 

Thanks, appreciate it!

Just now, Kai said:

Hi! Interesting, I've never come across anyone who wrote for zybez

It was like doing a job for free lol, but all the editors were super cool. It’s kind of funny to think how some of the things you learn playing rs or around the rs community transfer later down the road.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blenders said:

I mostly play mobile and I’m like 95 combat so probably not an option lol. I think it would be hard for me to commit to the clan lifestyle again.

We have great mobile warrers @Vanzant, and now you have some really fast training methods to max combat your account (NMZ). Also Tempest is pretty laid back, don't let this hold you back. A bunch of ppl here are here just for the sake of nostalgia.

Welcome! 🙂

• Like 1

7jmTOjL.png