What Streaming Services Do You Have?

Vanuckle

What Streaming Services Do You Use  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Brian said:

No one pays full price for Netflix though right? Just VPN to Turkey and pay the sub there for like $2 a month then you can still watch all the content in your own country when you turn the VPN off

you turn the VPN on just for the payment page or what?

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

35 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

you turn the VPN on just for the payment page or what?

Basically let your subscription expire. Then turn on your VPN to whatever country you want (Turkey is currently cheapest). Log into your Netflix account using incognito on your browser and subscribe to Netflix in that country. After that when you turn off your VPN you'll get the content for your own country still since Netflix content is just based on where you are and not where you subscribed.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

I have a random cracked Disney+ account which has worked for a few months now. I pray whoevers account that is gets a VIP seat in heaven brutha.

Other than that I use stremio to watch everything, its crazy because all these netflix guys etc charge but stremio do it for free?! They must be really rich irl

• Haha 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png