Smoked weed with Vesris(Sir Severed)

Sus

2 months ago I flew into California and got picked up via airport by my runescape mate @Sir Severed and thought it was a good idea to enjoy some of the perks of California like visiting a "greenhouse" Cannabis shop. These busisness are like 7/11s, located in most strip malls of all kinds of neighborhoods. We went to one and picked up a bunch of weed and edible treats. As we left the shop we went to local paki smoke shop and bought some papers and I got him a new pipe. We went to my house and smoked weed and got really high. Ordered uber eats later on and got takeaways delivered. A week later we met up again at Buffalo wild wings and had some pints and got really high again the parking lot. I thought it was a good idea to call my ex girlfriend and put it on speaker to troll. 

I know you all think he's a virgin but he pulled birds irl I can confirm.

• Thanks 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

the3amigos.png

3fc45b0fb59abd6ee943ef1689b73b.png

He's one of my closest rs friends from old school di and OTF that always had my back even when I did unhonorable things

• heart 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

the3amigos.png

3fc45b0fb59abd6ee943ef1689b73b.png