Human Beings x Pets

Markito.

What do you think about pets, when it is a'' member of family ''. When someone said it, put everything on the same rank.

In my opinion, a pet like cat or dog is just for  rich person.

The question is not just buy 1 dog or 10 dogs, but the damage can cause in your family indirectly, that's a decision.

I know some families spend more cash on pets than your own son or yourself.

For example, some people spend 20-30% or more per month on pets instead of 10% for family or son.

First place is the cat or dog, after the real family.

''A hypothetical example, a dad loves dog and cat, spend every month 30% of salary just for dog and cat, instead of go out to family for travel or spend cash for your son, education,  leisure education or go out with your wife like a restaurant.''

The question here is not just '' I can do everything because is my money ''

But, is it logical ? Is it ethical?

Imagine the damage it occurs in your family for your wife/ husband or your sons, How many missed trips ? How many uknown places  inside your own city?

Another example, a guy no family, just parents like dad and mama, but love pet.

Coud give present for your dad or mama, or spend cash for yourself like to learn something, play some instrumental musical and etc..

What's the limit of your own will x  Interest of the whole family.

If you get a pet it should be treated as a member of your family imo. YOU adopted the animal. If you treat it poorly why did you adopt it?

If you aren't financially stable to the point where you can treat a living being well you should not be adopting anything.

I am not sure I follow what your actual question is though.

• Like 1

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

Pets aren't just for wealthy people but you do need to be able to take care of them or you shouldn't have them - that's not specifically financially though. 

I don't think most families spend more on pets than themselves or kids lol

I also don't think anyone is spending 30% of their salary monthly on their pet

I'm not sure where these statistics are coming from, people can do what they want with their money, I do think it'd be questionable to spend that much regularly on a pet barring things like medical expenses etc. obviously which are more necessary, but like I said i'm pretty sure almost nobody is doing the things mentioned

If you're sacrificing trips for yourself/your family because you want to spend the money on an animal I think that you probably have problems and would be spending that money on something else regardless

Similar to how someone shouldn't be having pets if they can't take care of them properly, people shouldn't be having families if they prefer to do other things over supporting that family. This doesn't mean people can't have pets or spend money on their pets but I think the amount of people genuinely choosing to spend 30% of their salary on their pets especially to the point of sacrificing things for themselves/their families is next to none 

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Pets deserve to be treated well but they're not royalty. As long as they're taken care of and not abused that's all that matters. People don't need to make this shit so complicated. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

I must say I honestly have absolutely no clue what you just wrote. I could make better sense out of trying to read a rock. If anything is unethical, it is in fact, this post. With that said, I think everyone should have a pet. And.... They should treat it like a member of their family. 

• yikes 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

good topic

i think most pet owners are illogical and irresponsible. 

people are needy and selfish which is why they get pets even when they shouldnt. 

tho if you do get a pet you should treat it well imo, but probably just shouldnt get one in the first place for reasons like your examples.

Proud Tempest 1st Division

toai81K.png

spacer.png

forever unbreakable 

🌽

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

americans living in cities are the worst pet owners imo. 

also fuck all small dogs theyre not dogs theyre rats.

cats are alright in a family but honestly, just mostly dumb creatures with no soul and with a disgusting attitude. (lived with 10+ cats for over 3 years myself and loved them, im just realistic and logical.)

imo snakes and lizards are underrated, i would get a snake anytime if i had the motivation to look after one. 

big dogs > snakes > lizards > everything else > cats > small dogs

dog = your best friend, family member, they learn to understand up to 200 words, caring
cat = bitchass, cute and cuddly sometimes but mostly a bitchass that comes to you for short attention and leaves. might sleep with you which is cool but mostly a bitchass.

Edited by Jokuyurt

2OJwmTS.gif

Spoiler

wQrOQ88.png
TREETgd.png

Community

Spoiler

lQBP3yB.gif
FGQRWOa.gif

mMJd3hM.gif

WydfC07.gif

8c0x33c.gif

4zRnxkB.gif
xd3grbf.gif
ArAgazv.gif
eFVee49.gif
AxiaXQD.gif

LxHWohM.gif

Personal

Spoiler

y1AoA4M.png
 thNx9hs.png
Y0Ny296.png
saUpk5Y.png
XBJ5N4U.png
F5p7GxP.png
Wzcq6KL.png
ZV4WapZ.jpg
imageproxy.gif
VlfAlFF.gif

also yeah dont get a pet as a poor person unless your ready to cut money from your own needs to be able to get the pet all it needs.
(people need to research the breeds and what kind of environment they fit for)

pets are great for therapy and to help with mental illness, i think the stupidest argument is that a depressed person shouldnt be allowed to have a pet. only retarded people think that way.
(mostly dogs r good tho, big dogs)

fuck small dogs. (big attitude, bark like they 10x the size but in the end they just a bitchass)

2OJwmTS.gif

Spoiler

wQrOQ88.png
TREETgd.png

Community

Spoiler

lQBP3yB.gif
FGQRWOa.gif

mMJd3hM.gif

WydfC07.gif

8c0x33c.gif

4zRnxkB.gif
xd3grbf.gif
ArAgazv.gif
eFVee49.gif
AxiaXQD.gif

LxHWohM.gif

Personal

Spoiler

y1AoA4M.png
 thNx9hs.png
Y0Ny296.png
saUpk5Y.png
XBJ5N4U.png
F5p7GxP.png
Wzcq6KL.png
ZV4WapZ.jpg
imageproxy.gif
VlfAlFF.gif

Honestly getting a pet really changed my family's lives for the better, our dog has become a very big part of our family now (around 3-4 years she's been with us now)

• Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

Besides all the above, I think it's really problematic to assume most families have selfish people and yet expect them to be loving towards their abusive relatives.

Sometimes getting a pet and ensuring it'll be taken care of is actually a must to get emotionally rid of a toxic environment in one's family.

Seems like the post itself fails to realize it is just as materialistic as the matter it intended to criticize. 

7jmTOjL.png     

Pets cost a ton of money period. Just like kids. There's new and unexpected expenses. People who spend more money on their pets than their family are bad with money but more importantly the relationship with their family is atrocious and they most likely have deeper issues/trauma's causing that behaviour. Like Adam said those people would find a way to spend money on something else. If you are truly a loving parent I don't believe you can consistently spend more on your pets than your kids / wife / yourself. If this is something you notice in your circles then ask those people why they are doing what they are doing and try to find out what deep emotional feelings they try to cover up. No somewhat healthy adult will consistently spent more money on their pets than their family. It's just that their relationships are all screwed up.

A pet, if cared for, will give you the love you might need to get through some struggles. Just like Pete said. But don't mistake caring for constantly buying them toys and shit. They don't care about those, just like a kid doesn't really care about most toys. They care about you showing them love, being there for them.

All the pets we had as a kid and the ones we have now were and are part of the family. I don't like thinking about ranks within my family that seems problematic. Everyone (animals included) have their wants and needs all you can do is really be there for them and help as best you can. 

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~