Do you believe in a higher energy/spirits

Rich Luke1

Do you believe in a higher energy/spirits  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not highly convinced one way or the other; it wouldnt surprise me if there was or wasnt an afterlife. I think theres certainly unexplained phenomenon but whether its ghosts or just something else we dont understand is hard to say

Not sure why you're asking about us opening our buttholes tho tbh 

• honk 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

I had a series of things happening inside my life that I just had to believe in something else to continue living and this "energy" have answered me back multiple times. That made me believe in things like "we are here to know people and do good things and bad things and learn so in the next life we gonna have a different mission etc" So I definitely believe in things like that mate

I dont know what is the 3rd eye so I just answered NO but I dont know the context 

Edited by Victor
  • Like 1

fBUa3oi.png

Let me start by saying I'm not religious and I have not done enough DMT for 3rd eye yet

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

Life is a subjective term.

- Viruses are neither quite dead or alive

- People in states previously considered as dead can now be resuscitated thanks to medical progress, blurring the line between life and death

- Most of the cells in your body are replaced many times over your 'life' – so are you even 'you' after that's happened?

- If you were 'teleported' elsewhere by disintegrating your body at the origin and reconstituting it perfectly from identical atoms at the destination, is that still 'you,' or did you get killed and cloned?

I think we're just blueprints that matter conforms to, and there's not a clear line between life and death. Still, we're able to impact the world around us.

Afterlife is even more subjective. Are you truly dead if your impact on the world lives on?

As far as common religions describe afterlife, I sadly can't find it in me to believe it.

I've definitely opened my third eye, though

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member