Tempest's 12 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Venenatis

GIFT WOULD YOU RATHER?   

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the spirit of the holiday season, a couple of us will be posting daily topics with a Christmas twist. Everyone that posts on that day's topic will be automatically entered into that day's raffle/giveaway. Just voting will not count towards the raffle. Yesterdays winner was @Jim Jim you can pm @Howl to receive your prize. 

c447bee7f02ebf97f563b8711c511bc7.png

Today's giveaway: a whip

Today's question: which creepy joke t-shirt gift would you rather receive? Unlike Howl I've not included the purchase links for all of you freaks out there. I'm looking at you @RagingPanda 😉

Gift #1 I'll take a look shirt 

702a4ef12178c5eea2a8560e5a6d910d.png

Gift #2 christmas bells creepy shirt

cdb4d6f29c0c9bbd4962b5e5e3aff61b.png

Edited by Venenatis
  • Like 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

No way I could wear either of these and according to google some people have actually received them as gifts! I found it on a nightmare christmas gift website 😂 If I absolutely had to pick one I'd have to go with #2 since it seems slightly less creepy and more of a joke 

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4