Biggest Crybabies in RS Clanworld History?

Vanuckle

No particular order:

Harmr (even though bro)

Kikkertje (even though also a bro)

Joko189

Jack (Dragonwood)

Graciok

Crest

H0tgun

Bles

His Lordship

Evizu

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

only gonna do ranks cause if u add members just add europeans + entitled americans 

asc: cant remember anyone that cried much that was ranked, maybe spencstar, OH DAVIDDAMAGE

genesis: dont remember who cried but there was a lot of cry during crash war

vr: valeni, craigberry for sure, probs a few others 

fsk: jacky ma0 + Carl was the worst (kicked another rank over a 50m 'bet' over a football/soccer game, honestly there was just a victim complex in fsk though i'd argue both SPLODGE, bas and ruler mike didnt give much of a shit.

CT: Christy holy fuck (again had best interests in heart and spent a lot of money on the clan so its understandable cry), bmsuperfly though he did have best interests in heart, blazinq, koala (he was a spy but still cry is free), rabbit

People i saw cried but didnt get firsthand experience: Murray1991, evizu more recently, dutch people, CWA clans/clans that cried over cwa because of 1 extra person (see: fsk)

Edited by alice

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

On 3/17/2023 at 10:09 PM, Venenatis said:

As far as officials I've dealt with I'd have to say, Murray. Most I've talked to would jump the gun with eagerness to fight Vanguard because we weren't the best. He would randomly start shouting and claiming we were RoT dogs, despite all of our fights with DF being clean when True led. 

For members, I'd have to say Bmsuperfly... He had absurdly high standards for what he wanted in a clan and would be unnecessarily aggressive toward members and ranks. He never really brought any solutions to the table nor did he accomplish anything particularly useful that would set him above the people he gave a hard time. Not just talking about his time in VnG either. It was a trend wherever he went.

His recruit z1zik or whatever was right up there as well. Like 3 years went by and I saw him on a different disc server.. Randomly started crying about VnG on the spot.

Finally most of fsk outside of @alice

hey not all fsk cried there was a solid 3 that weren't criers...

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png