Downfall vs Ronin - The Documentary

Nick

37 minutes ago, Ace said:

That was before Downfall got the refugee unit to be fair. The OG Downfall crew was also improving a lot with stats and performances, but the refugees from other clans was what gave them the boost they needed.

And what year someone claimed dfall to be nearly as good as top clans? Seems like I have to know some more before telling my opinions

1 hour ago, Lander said:

And what year someone claimed dfall to be nearly as good as top clans? Seems like I have to know some more before telling my opinions

Around 2016 a month after the video you posted. 

By the early 2017 Downfall would have a 3-2 CWA win on rot, and around half of the members there(I wasn't there sadly), were refugees from other clans. 

We never really had the pull to wipe out top clans in pvp though, but we pulled far better than Ronin ever did and in the later parts of 2016 we kept pace with DI and Fools at times. We also had some quick preps against DForces where we were able to pull similar numbers on short notice. That was ideally how we wanted to compete with DI/Rot but obviously they weren't going to give us any concessions. We had solid motivation to go for the top clans regardless, since we outpulled midsized too much by then.

Edited by Ace

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

Around 2016 a month after the video you posted. 

By the end of 2016 Downfall would have a 3-2 CWA win on rot, and around half of the members there(I wasn't there sadly), were refugees from other clans. 

We never really had the pull to wipe out top clans in pvp though, but we pulled far better than Ronin ever did and in the later parts of 2016 we kept pace with DI and Fools at times. We also had some quick preps against DForces where we were able to pull similar numbers on short notice. That was ideally how we wanted to compete with DI/Rot but obviously they weren't going to give us any concessions. We had solid motivation to go for the top clans regardless, since we outpulled midsized too much by then.

Thanks for clearing this up for me