Downfall vs Ronin - The Documentary

Nick

Should be noted this covers the 2 week period on the Ronin/Exodus merge in 2017 and NOT the initial crash war in late 2015 where Ronin was essentially closed and truced out a few months later.

• sniper 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Few things to say on the topic (I'm not watching the vid):

1. Downfall were dogshit and somehow convinced themselves they were as good as top clans. They definitely weren't, they were just barely good enough at midsize. 

2. Downfall resorted to ddosing and mass sniping for hours on end when it looked like things weren't going their way (nearly always) and they deserved everything they got in retaliation and then some.

3. Anyone quoting me to defend them and flame Ronin assume I think you're a retard and my response flames were witty and heartbreaking in equal measure, however I won't actually be replying to you due to the aforementioned retardation you suffer from.

4. Ronin never closed, always had fun and were full of great people. You won't convince me otherwise. 

I'll be watching for any notifications and smiling that you wasted your time quoting me.

Edited by Wee Man
  • sus 1
  • honk 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

I actually thought you or some dfall ppl made an actual documentary about this when checking up dc on phone LOOL my bad. 

Well this is what I most likely meant when I said dfall was better in everything. Just better quality and more dedicated ppl etc.
Sad I couldnt experience this rivarly though. I can still remember someone from dfall trying to manipulate me in irc before the crash war started lol. Knew its gonna be serious af and thats what I love in competitive gaming

Edited by Lander
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

Few things to say on the topic (I'm not watching the vid):

1. Downfall were dogshit and somehow convinced themselves they were as good as top clans. They definitely weren't, they were just barely good enough at midsize. 

2. Downfall resorted to ddosing and mass sniping for hours on end when it looked like things weren't going their way (nearly always) and they deserved everything they got in retaliation and then some.

3. Anyone quoting me to defend them and flame Ronin assume I think you're a retard and my response flames were witty and heartbreaking in equal measure, however I won't actually be replying to you due to the aforementioned retardation you suffer from.

4. Ronin never closed, always had fun and were full of great people. You won't convince me otherwise. 

I'll be watching for any notifications and smiling that you wasted your time quoting me.

Dfall was very great in quality but as good as top clans? This shouldnt never happen in wilderness 2016 lol

Edited by Lander

26 minutes ago, Lander said:

Dfall was very great in quality but as good as top clans? This shouldnt never happen in wilderness 2016 lol

That was before Downfall got the refugee unit to be fair. The OG Downfall crew was also improving a lot with stats and performances, but the refugees from other clans was what gave them the boost they needed.

Edited by Ace

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif