Odablock Cancelled and Banned on OSRS

Vanuckle

1) Have Jagex cancelled Oda or was the timing of this ban just an extreme coincidence?
Could be coincidence but its way too obv cancel culture.

2) Does Oda deserve to be cancelled for his comments?

Not at all that is ridicilous and ppl just being too soft. Brainwashed by new world stuff. Even one guy said "straight up attack on trans community" and I think that is hilarious.

3) Have Jagex gone too far with their woke agenda by banning people in game for out of game actions that don't agree with their agenda?

Ofc. Same stuff been happening all around world in overall and I think its fkd up. Just my opinion tho. Everything is racist and opinions are hate speech and many other stupid chit.

And last I dont hate nobody im not racist I dont hate trans ppl but I just think trans are messed up in their heads. I accept ppl as they way they are and what they wanna be. Not hate

Edited by Lander

3) Have Jagex gone too far with their woke agenda by banning people in game for out of game actions that don't agree with their agenda?

Yes but Oda was good riddance, probs wont stay banned tho

On 4/13/2023 at 11:10 PM, Alorus said:

Man i hate this fucking woke agenda 

Transformers lmfao, this people arent living in reality and they all look like sht

There is only man and woman nothing else

this attention seekers can smd

Man wanting to compete in woman sports makes me sick etc

normally i would not write something like this but what the girl in the ironman group said is ludicrous l0l!

Banning Oda was targeted tbh

Amen brother

2GMe61I.png

NPQsQgs.png

0ogJzXD.png

Oda is a retard and deserved it

Good riddance

I like how everyone in here is talking about freedom of speech, as if freedom of speech isn't only in relation to the government. Private companies can do whatever the fuck they want. And that's what Jagex did. There is no free speech in capitalism

Edited by Matrix