What do you think about Nba Draft ?

Markito.

Is it fair ? Many years a lot of players are not top -ranked, but always in the future , some undrafted player or low draft, can be mvp.  It is just a predict, but  I look, for example, many players from the  Us have no chance to drafted, just because many reasons, one reason is the european market. For example, why can the nba to pick up an american player if can get an european player to attract the european market, that's my question not just ability, but money.

I personally don't follow NBA / Any sport so I have no opinion 😛

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

The NBA draft is a system designed to allocate new players to teams in a relatively fair manner. It aims to provide a structured process for teams to acquire new talent and maintain competitive balance within the league. However, like any system, it has its limitations and can be influenced by various factors.

In terms of fairness, the NBA draft attempts to distribute talent among teams based on a predetermined order, with the worst-performing teams typically receiving higher draft picks. This helps to address the competitive imbalance and gives struggling teams a better chance to acquire top-tier talent. However, the draft is not a foolproof method of identifying future success, and there have been instances where players selected later in the draft or even undrafted players have gone on to have highly successful careers.

The draft is primarily based on player evaluation and potential. While there is a degree of predictability involved, it's not uncommon for highly skilled players to slip through the cracks due to various factors. Some players may be overlooked due to injuries, off-court issues, or being overshadowed by other prospects. Additionally, international players, such as those from Europe, sometimes face challenges in being drafted due to concerns about their transition to the NBA style of play or contract situations with overseas teams.

Regarding your question about the NBA's motivation to pick European players over American players to attract the European market, it's important to note that NBA teams make their draft decisions based on a combination of factors, including talent, potential, fit within their team's system, and marketability. While expanding the league's global reach is certainly a consideration, teams primarily focus on selecting players who they believe can contribute to their success on the court.

Overall, the NBA draft is a complex process, and while it aims to be fair, there are inherent uncertainties and variables involved in evaluating talent and predicting future success. It's not uncommon for players to defy expectations, regardless of their draft position, and go on to achieve remarkable accomplishments in their NBA careers.

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

46 minutes ago, Flukejiver said:

well its a draft for the nba, thats what I think

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png