Where do you stand Politically?

The End

What are you?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's probably the worst politics test I've ever seen.

The fact that it goes from blue haired prog to evangelic nutjob is politically illiterate; regardless of if you're using right/left to mean free markets vs command economy or the French revolution idea of status quo vs radical change.

I'm a Minarchist and it put me in committed cuckservative, lmao.

Screenshot_20230713_191739_Brave.jpg

19 hours ago, Lavigne said:

How am I supposed to answer this as a European lol. American is a nation of immigrants, there is no true american culture because it's a mismatch whereas Britain was never supposed to be and neither was Italy.

That line is always a chuckle. If America really is a nation of immigrants, every country in the world should be terrified of immigrants. Apparently they'll show up, take over, and there's literally none of your culture left; it's not like the Natives are culturally ascendant, is it? Lmao. America is a nation of conquest. Territory was won by blood, not the Natives having leftoid open border policy.

The question about immigration is dumb even in the context of "we're a nation of immigrants" - if literally everyone who wanted to go to the US was allowed, of course it would radically change the national identity, because that would be an insane amount of people to suddenly enter all at once. 

I wonder if Americans will ever stop seeing the political spectrum as a flat line instead of the many-dimensional beast it is. At the bare minimum, it should be a 2D chart that separates the Lib–Con and Left–Right axes.

It rated me as progressive left, and I think that stems from how I think American institutions (GoFundMe-based healthcare, extremely car-centered living, etc.) and their racism (mostly the wealth cap + lack of social mobility) actually aren't amazing. It didn't seem to care about any nuance, even though I voted against several traditional liberal things – if that's what differentiates prog left from establishment liberal, shouldn't the latter be on the far end and the former be close to the "sidelined" center?

I feel that, if they asked more specific questions about healthcare, wealth distribution, city-planning and the lot, the outcomes would be wildly different.

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member