Side Hustle

Nanne30

YO Yo yo waddup tempy.

IRL Topic besides your main line of work do you have a side hustle? Do you generate passive income? If you do. what do you do and how you ended up doing it?

Im currently working on a side hustle its a property management company, since i work in real estate, ive been able to recruit a couple of condos, will launch on october which is the worst months inr ental here followed by the best months year round so we will see what happens. Basically i am creating  a website where i can list properties for buy/sell (my own listings) and i also offer property management services, rentals and i have great discounts with tour operators (they send a fee for every client we will be sending). 

So i was a little worried about how i can get more leads..  So i invited a friend to join me. He happily did while he is still on his main job, he  works for a mayor property mangement company and he has noticed that out of 10 leads he get 3 from the company. Rest from word of mouth and he has got a lot of expertise in the area.

We would be charging 25% of the monthly earnings, we offer to pay water, power, HOA and anything that needs to be repaired under $100 all from the earnings, client will just earn passive income.... We also offer  doing just the rentals or other stuff for a smaller %.

We will see how it goes, if it works its another line of income of not its another lesson learned in the book of life. 

I am not quitting my job im just complementing it, been looking for ways to start generating passive income i believe once we get a good solid client base  the buisness will start walking alone, we got the maids, handy mans and we are placinf a safe with a key at the door for recieving clients, we will be doing only condos  not stand alone homes because we would need to be phisically over there to recieve the guests haha.

Edited by Nanne30

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

I used to do way more but I'm at the point of my life where I'm mostly content. I still always take a little look at things.

A year ago I was looking into dividend stocks and peer to peer lending. I have about 2500$ in that and everytime I receive 50 to 100$ in payments I invest it into another loan. 

• bank 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I Grow Snapdragon Weeds as a side hustle profitting 8m per 200 seeds

:gooood:

Spoiler

On topic, I've been doing Computer and Laptop Services for more than half a decade by now

By services as in Reformat and Reinstallation of Windows or Linux (usually Zorin/Ubuntu) on their PC or Laptop. I don't do MacOS cause I never really bother to learn that platform.

Also doing cleaning on their hardwares and changing their Themal compounds and such. OverClocking is also one of my services.

Been also Assembling custom PC builds for my customers, sometimes doing Server stuff and Networking stuff. I'm not great with either of these.

It's an okay side hustle, I love IT stuff even though I'm already having passives with my family Burger Business

• Like 1
  • bank 1

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality