What do you think about EUDI

Elendir

Saw some stuff about the EU Digital Identity.  What are you thoughts on this.  I can see this eventually coming to North America but it may take awhile if it is ever implemented.  What do you see the benefits/pitfalls of this type of technology.

2 hours ago, Elendir said:

Saw some stuff about the EU Digital Identity.  What are you thoughts on this.  I can see this eventually coming to North America but it may take awhile if it is ever implemented.  What do you see the benefits/pitfalls of this type of technology.

I don't like being controlled when I'm not in my own country

I wanna be free from anyone when I'm traveling outside of Malaysia

NGL, its a good thing that they can track and know wheever you are within EU but yeah there are Buts...

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Even though all currency is digital in the system at this current moment, I just think that once physical currency is not legal tender anymore then this will be the check mate move..  Once they control your money digitally you're fucked.  They already did that here with the trucker protests in Ottawa so it wouldn't be a far stretch to do.

that sort of thing definitely wouldn't go down well in the US

I don't see physical currency going away in our lifetimes, it's still far too important for many people and in certain situations

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale