Have you?

Nanne30

Have you ever let someonebesides yourself  in your RS account?

I have only let 2 people. Both  never logged in back, pretty close rs friends, that tbh if i quit, they would have my account.

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

In the event that the above message or any others found within this topic are used as evidence by the FBI or any other legal investigating body in the court of law as evidence of any crimes, past, present or yet uncommited, I would like to officially state my non-participation in any of the aforementioned activities. At the time of the creation and my joining of this group there was no intention on my part to partake in what has/ may yet transpire/d. Each member of this topic server acts of their own accord and without reflection on the other members.

• yikes 1

image.png

A DI official 1 time, switched to a temp pass before fight so they could call undetected. Think I offered access to my account to Oergg when he got banned but didnt need it. Not many people I'd let play my account.

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

8 hours ago, molen said:

In the event that the above message or any others found within this topic are used as evidence by the FBI or any other legal investigating body in the court of law as evidence of any crimes, past, present or yet uncommited, I would like to officially state my non-participation in any of the aforementioned activities. At the time of the creation and my joining of this group there was no intention on my part to partake in what has/ may yet transpire/d. Each member of this topic server acts of their own accord and without reflection on the other members.

^

also yes my alt has been given out to so many people i dont trust leaving any money on it LOL

my main not so much i cant recall maybe 1 or 2 ppl max

Edited by alice

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

Have you ever let someone besides yourself  in your RS account?

Main Acc Isndar? Never in a million years

My old main turn into Alt Acc M1 Garrand? Yes I did shared with 1 person before because he was 'Renting' and doing me a favour.  Story below :-

Spoiler

He wanted an account that can do raids and on M1, I got it some base stats which was the following

Max Combat + 80 Prayer + 90 Magic + 70 Ranged + 70 Slayer

But Then after he borrowed it, The stats became like

82 Prayer + 94 Magic + 80 Ranged and 75 Slayer

I made 200m off out of him in 1 month from 10% of his loot split though (he got shadow/tbow and other raid stuff and give me 10% each of his splits)

After he's done with lending my account;

Last year I decided to train M1's range through slayer to make it look like a proper alt with decent combat and stat and now he's like:-

96 Ranged /  95 Magic / 82 Prayer / 80 Slayer

My future plan for M1 in 2024 is to get him 99 Ranged and 99 magic with at least 90 Slayer by Dec 2024 and in 2025 is 99 Slayer and maybe invest into 90 Prayer and all skill to like base 70s so I can atleast enter 1750 total worlds

Edited by Isndar

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality