How did you find RuneScape?

Kody

Personally, this huge fella (legit like 350 lbs 8th grader) named Scotty used to play at the library after school using a proxy to get around the computer restrictions and I saw him killing cows and flipping the hides and it blew my mind - he showed me the ropes for awhile and not before long my stats blew by his and I never seen him again, God bless him

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

A kid in my neighborhood showed me on his computer and I made an account and used to play at his house for a few weeks then I started getting my mom to take me to the library. I didn't have my own computer because it was like 2004.

I found it on a website (I think freeonlinegames.com, which might have become miniclip later) in 2001. Was before P2P etc.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Friend of mine played in 2001, then in 2003, when we were bored, me, him, and another buddy made new accounts and started playing as a group. 

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Used to play Xbox 360 with a group of random guys I met. One of them told me about RuneScape and the rest is history.

February 2003

I was playing Adventure Quest at BattleOn.com, Diablo 2, and Warcraft 3 but then idk how, I just stumbled on RuneScape by accident but I didn't continue playing since I wasnt fond with the RSC graphics and went back to Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne for a year

Then March 2004, Miniclip showcasted RuneScape and I remmeber I used to play this and suddenly its not the RuneScape I remember and since then stuck with playing the game ever since...

• heart 1

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit | Meet GE
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

When we were in Year 4 (US equiv is 3rd grade) this was around RS2 beta era and there was a kid who did not stop going on about this game. At the time I couldn't find it online because I thought he called it MoonScape but yeah, upon finding it - blocked in every library and couldn't run it on my windows 95 shittier pc. By the time I got into it RS2 was out of beta, initially I actually preferred RSC but moved to RS2 after a few months.

Like most people I grew up on Adventure Quest. The only game I could run on my PC, albeit at 5 fps and nearly impossible to finish a single battle; but it wasn't blocked on a lot of PCs.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Formerly known as: Born2kill 92 / 0utlaw 0f Pk / Owned Thijs / Pixie187401

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

Top 10 in the UK for Riichi Mahjong (UKMA ELO) / Rank 3 for 3-player

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

School trip to the Library. We had to open our library cards etc.. roamed around saw this man with afro scaping his life away at the library.

spacer.png
Demonic Empire | Tempest 

Spoiler

RIVxF9m.gifimage.png

6th grade computer class

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif