Discord ID
- alice#9876

Current Clan
- Vintage (pvm clan)

Previous Clan History
- Ascension, Frozen Fury, Violent Resolution, Genesis, Forsaken, Cutthroat

Most recently DF for a few months

Who do you know in Tempest?
- Recognise a lot of names from throughout the years.

Are you interested in joining?
- rly just lurking, no real interest in the p2p scene due to it just being 1 big crash war and more into looking at f2p/rsb but content just pvm and pet hunting

Brief Introduction
- As many others True told me to post one since i forgot my pw to lurk. Started clanning in 2009 when i was 12 really, since then I've been in a bunch of different clans and places. Led ascension for a year or two then really just went around a few clans here and there not really settling for more than 3 years. In OSRS other than being rank 1 overall for 10seconds on day 1 just mainly focused on clanning and pvp until end of last year really then I got more into PvM and pet hunting and caring more for communities than losing friendships or being involved in drama due to what clan I was. Outside of RS graduated university doing community education, came out as trans hence the different name and really just working and getting through the shitty covid situation.

• Like 3

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

Ey.

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)