Worst callers list

Ammastus

DavidDamage - Was always a nice guy, but if you consider how bad he was and how much he called over the years... he might be the worst caller of all time by that metric.

Nevios - Probably the worst Storm Trooper (or higher) I ever had in DF. Guy was a nervous wreck every moment he was calling. It was painful hearing him call with a dead quiet TS.

Rob Pain? - Was an ST when I joined DF.. had like 1/10 energy and not much else. 

@Rare - I wil never forget that DF vs SE fight.

aUBwTQ1.png

DavidDamage is really the only one that stands out to me, as True mentioned he called so much yet really wasn't that great. Also especially early on in my time as a rank in SE, David would call ahead of me every time despite doing no work to set up the fight / run mass / in general which I found a little frustrating. Also he said the word 'freaking' SO much it was hard to stand. Nice guy though!

In terms of a single round of fighting, those of you who had the privilege of attending that Pandemic vs Arroz fight where I called ghost piles for nearly an entire round can probably agree on that being a worthy candidate

• hash 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

3 minutes ago, Tika191 said:

In terms of a single round of fighting, those of you who had the privilege of attending that Pandemic vs Arroz fight where I called ghost piles for nearly an entire round can probably agree on that being a worthy candidate

LOOOL nothing u can do about lag + unlucky rng + ts being leaked 

• Like 1

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png