Greetings.

bp_item

19 hours ago, true said:

I'm pretty sure he was the first mining cape I saw too lol.

@bp_item are you still in touch with BP Death?

nah used to speak to d0ntshoot fire (thuger50s bro) ect but kinda lost contact i know i have a few on my friends list who have changed name...not sure who they are now....but i know a few ubh still are around.

20 hours ago, Atvdinner said:

BP item. The man with the first ever 99 mining skill cape I saw. The man always risking his ags during ubh's p2p pks. The richest man in ubh. 

It's been a while man, glad to see you back. 

FEAR THE UNKNOWN 

yeah i think that was my first 99, did it totally wrong, was mining all sorts, but once i got 99 i used to mine runite, and back then not many people where mining it, and did mini drop partys at masses with rune axes that i made XD

9 minutes ago, bp_item said:

nah used to speak to d0ntshoot fire (thuger50s bro) ect but kinda lost contact i know i have a few on my friends list who have changed name...not sure who they are now....but i know a few ubh still are around.

theres a few around

@Atvdinner = jeremiah, @Woot = erin, @I Kill Batty = bigd3d, @Mitch696969, tracy/mike/sir john/msyr/gma hao/kecooler/adam/dksmith20 all play as well

aUBwTQ1.png

Just now, true said:

theres a few around

@Atvdinner = jeremiah, @Woot = erin, @I Kill Batty = bigd3d, @Mitch696969, tracy/mike/sir john/msyr/gma hao/kecooler/adam/dksmith20 all play as well

Hold up Tracy and Mike are still around?

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Welcome btw nice to see a familiar name

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif