LDragox on osrs | xDragox on rs3

Preferred Name 
Dragox 

Discord ID

Dragox

Current Clan
United wisdom a small latin community on rs3 just to chill 

Previous Clan History
Aces of Wars (2011-2012) the best latin/chilean/country clan i've been wouldn't change anything on my time there learned a lot from warring and got a lot of fun back in the day stayed until they closed.

Clan Envy (2011-2012) joined them because my friends fergus562 and fenix where there and wanted to have more experience on warring, absolutely enjoyed the community while i was there everything was fun there and wouldn't change anything on my time there, stayed until they closed.

Collision (2012) joined them shortly after envy died got a lot of fun in there really nice community stayed there until the began of eoc and the switch to osrs back in 2013 until we switched to community and now i think is closed.

Then used to play a lot in eoc and was clanless for a really long time and my mate Fenix told me about Downfall dominating the rs3 warring scene and i joined them for a couple of time until they switched to osrs and i went inactive because of irl things and didn't have the time to train my account  on osrs.

Used to be in a lot of teams back in the day like: brutal forces, octane, latin unit, team angelz vengeance, demiros , and ko order which i used to lead with Fenix in rs3 warring scene.

Who do you know in Tempest?
Well i see familiar faces from DF, Envy and a lot of old clan world people and ofcourse my mate Fenix that told me about Tempest (literally yesterday)

Are you interested in joining?
Well im interested but im not near active as used to be back in the day.

Brief Introduction
Hello my name is Matias, im 24 years old, i live in Santiago, Chile , people know me as Dragox on rs, im currently on the 4th year of civil engineering, i like video games such as both versions of runescape (that's the reason why i play on 2 accounts), i like soccer too. nice to meet you all! 

sig.png.b19846e81d8a27c50a45836b738ad120.png

Ending Aces of Wars Member | Ending Clan Envy Member | Ending Collision Old School | Ex Downfall Member

My man! , welcome to tempest forums ?

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

1 hour ago, Ssj said:

My bro ❤️ 

yooo broo long time 

sig.png.b19846e81d8a27c50a45836b738ad120.png

Ending Aces of Wars Member | Ending Clan Envy Member | Ending Collision Old School | Ex Downfall Member

3 minutes ago, Dragox said:

yooo broo long time 

For sure man, jump on discord and msg me ;D

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png