Current Clan

Tbd
Previous Clan History

UBH, CR, COR DF
Are you interested in joining?

heck yeah! 

I'm back! Holy it's been a while. 

I'm jeremiah,

I started playing this game way back when classic was the  only option. I've seen this game evolve, crumble, and rise again. I use to clan way back in the day. Most of my time was spent in UBH. I watched free trade and the wilderness go, pvp fell, and then eoc really did it in for me. I stepped away from the game for a long time thinking I'd never come back. I kept a few UBH on my friends list and even a few on Facebook. This game ment allot to me as it allowed me to meet like minded people. 

The real life grind has been real. Found a girl, house, and career of my dreams. All in which I'm forever grateful for everyday. All of it kind of happened pretty fast, and it still feels surreal. 

In my free time I enjoy playing video games, recreational sports, and enjoying the outdoors.  Huge new England Patriots and NFL fan. Yes, I'm. Upset to see Brady leave but will enjoy watching him and Gronk play again. 

So, that's a little about me!

• Thanks 1

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

Welcome to the board :D

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member