100 Combat !

Krystal

Yea nmz has made levelling sweet as now, I came back and started again in September. I’ve watched a lot of TV in that time with NMZ on. Got all 99 combat stats and currently 98 mage and should be 99 today. 

nmz is the best thing since sliced bread if you’re about and able to click every 5-20 mins. Good luck Krystal and congrats so far!! ?

Edited by Mk 17

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Brian said:

Weren't you like level 50 last week? Lol. Pretty big gains, grats! 

LOL yeah, actually most of my gains were from last week. During my first week, I was messing around with doing quests. Then I died to the boss guy from Tree Gnome Village (And was bitching at @Xero about it) and decided to just focus combat instead hahaha.

34 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

Yea nmz has made levelling sweet as now, I came back and started again in September. I’ve watched a lot of TV in that time with NMZ on. Got all 99 combat stats and currently 98 mage and should be 99 today. 

nmz is the best thing since sliced bread if you’re about and able to click every 5-20 mins. Good luck Krystal and congrats so far!! ?

It really is so easy to afk.  Last night, for example, I was playing Overwatch while doing NMZ.  So easy to just click a pot every few minutes.  I've also been messing about with sigs while I do it lol.  It's a beautiful thing.  Pre-grats on 99 mage!

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

5 hours ago, Krystal said:

LOL yeah, actually most of my gains were from last week. During my first week, I was messing around with doing quests. Then I died to the boss guy from Tree Gnome Village (And was bitching at @Xero about it) and decided to just focus combat instead hahaha.

It really is so easy to afk.  Last night, for example, I was playing Overwatch while doing NMZ.  So easy to just click a pot every few minutes.  I've also been messing about with sigs while I do it lol.  It's a beautiful thing.  Pre-grats on 99 mage!

Can confirm.

• Haha 1