Mobile games

david

7 hours ago, david said:

What is it about? 

you unlock characters to build up a roster of 4 and fight other players in pvp or do pvm to get runes (which power up your champions) and gold/resources which also help with upgrading them. I already got the guild name Tempest on there ?

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

I used to play vainglory, which was kind of like League, but 3v3 mobile, the map wasn't as giant either, but it was fun and had a competitive league for a while, think I read that they shut down support for the game or something, idk. Other than that all I really played on my phone besides that was Clash of Clans and Clash Royale since they were fun strategy games

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

I use to play a lot of Simpsons Tapped Out until they brought in more and more microtransactions. Virtually couldn't get any further without spending a lot of money. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

32 minutes ago, Makarov said:

i recommend Remixed Dungeon, its a rpg single player

and Hook, pretty cool for boring days 

th is is how hook looks like:  
its a puzzle game :) 
image.png

and this is remixed dungeon: 

Edited by Makarov
  • Like 1

Ex - New Power

Ex - Zerg Unit