crazy

Adam_

The 'dealing with the major issues' has become a serious problem with jagex.. e.g. Bots, Login System, Stuff like this..

They prefer to sit back and poll changes for fishing bosses and shit

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

2 minutes ago, Ssj said:

The 'dealing with the major issues' has become a serious problem with jagex.. e.g. Bots, Login System, Stuff like this..

They prefer to sit back and poll changes for fishing bosses and shit

tbf it's 2 pretty different groups that work on most of this stuff and stuff like the fishing boss

that being said ye, their tech is pretty terrible from the sounds of things and what has been said by certain jmods/ex jmods, they seriously need to upgrade that shit then i feel a lot of things would fall into line because it'd be easier for people to do their jobs, making detction for crap like this and bots easier etc. prime membership is also a meme that just makes botting essentially free and consistent profit with 0 downtime and needs to go 

the login thing is a joke, i know a lot of ppl here have obviously had it worse but i've had it done to me multiple times out of spite and it's not really fun. it's really disappointing that they've only started working on a solution relatively recently compared to how long it's been a known issue, and gotten to where it's thousands of people being effected. hope the solution is release soon and that issue can stay gone for good

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 minute ago, Adam_ said:

tbf it's 2 pretty different groups that work on most of this stuff and stuff like the fishing boss

that being said ye, their tech is pretty terrible from the sounds of things and what has been said by certain jmods/ex jmods, they seriously need to upgrade that shit then i feel a lot of things would fall into line because it'd be easier for people to do their jobs, making detction for crap like this and bots easier etc. prime membership is also a meme that just makes botting essentially free and consistent profit with 0 downtime and needs to go 

the login thing is a joke, i know a lot of ppl here have obviously had it worse but i've had it done to me multiple times out of spite and it's not really fun. it's really disappointing that they've only started working on a solution relatively recently compared to how long it's been a known issue, and gotten to where it's thousands of people being effected. hope the solution is release soon and that issue can stay gone for good

Well jagex are gaining a reputation of sweeping things under the rug as proven time and time again; its until a streamer or a larger part of the community brings it to light that they start to give it attention. It's a really retarded mentality to have as a company. These issues always eventually spiral out of control if you don't deal with them early lol. 

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

1 minute ago, Ssj said:

Well jagex are gaining a reputation of sweeping things under the rug as proven time and time again; its until a streamer or a larger part of the community brings it to light that they start to give it attention. It's a really retarded mentality to have as a company. These issues always eventually spiral out of control if you don't deal with them early lol. 

i agree but i rarely to never actually blame the community mods and people who appear on stream and stuff, it's often their bosses who we never really interact with or see since they're essentially in charge of the business aspect and making business decisions. while investing in a lot of stuff to fix these problems would be great for the game, it's not an immediate return on investment and probably not something they want to do very much if at all. a lot of jmods i've spoken to, seen talk about these subjects, or have talked publicly about it (to the extent they're able to obviously) after leaving the company say things that seem to make me believe this is the case. even recently after it was made public that the esports team was no longer a thing and people blamed the mod they hired to be head of esports, a lot of former and current jmods i saw were making posts suggesting it's not really her fault, and i think i recall mmk saying some time ago that he didn't expect esports to get any real support at jagex either though i may be misquoting. it's really kinda sad to see, because a lot of the time the people trying hard to make these things happen and help us out are the ones taking the blame. 

It's pretty disappointing as you said that someone with 100k subs on youtube or a massive twitter/twitch/whatever following should have to speak out about major issues that everyone can see plain as day and cause negative publicity for the game for the people at the top in charge to approve whatever changes need to be made. As you said these issues always spiral out of control so it would be neat to see the people in charge put a bit of investing into the long term health of the game, instead of more short term/visible profits or return on investment. 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png