[SRS] Which came first?

Flukejiver

Which came first?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

egg

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member

Ex-Australian Army Co-Leader - Ex-Kill Orgy Senior Member - Ex-TKO Blitz Member

spacer.png

9 hours ago, dnd5 said:

Very simple answer and backed by science!

I don’t believe in this science tbh 

Just because if you’re a different fella for example, you’re a pigeon fella but there’s an egg that isn’t your pigeon egg it’s just some weird egg they probably wouldn’t sit on it, they’d sling it out the nest like owls do to their baby’s they just give them the boot 

I think a chimken was just sort of somehow formed from bacteria fellas and then he become a chimken and started planting eggs willy nilly to make more chimkens 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Mk 17 said:

I don’t believe in this science tbh 

Just because if you’re a different fella for example, you’re a pigeon fella but there’s an egg that isn’t your pigeon egg it’s just some weird egg they probably wouldn’t sit on it, they’d sling it out the nest like owls do to their baby’s they just give them the boot 

I think a chimken was just sort of somehow formed from bacteria fellas and then he become a chimken and started planting eggs willy nilly to make more chimkens 

The egg could have come from birds very similar to the chicken but not a chicken yet

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png