When do you think the fellas will stop using fossil fuels?

Mk 17

Well the obvious next shift is from ICE's [Internal Combustion Engines] to EV's [Electrical Vehicles]. EV's still have a way to go, but by the end of the decade/early next decade I do expect to see new ICE's cars be banned in many regions of the world.

I think fossil fuels can be extremely useful in some/many applications. It doesn't make sense to use an alternative if the said alternative isn't as efficient, or if the business model doesn't make sense (both short-term and long-term).

K9iigpi.png

In Europe probably by 2050 they’ll hardly be used. There’s already laws in many European  countries that from 2030-2040 petrol cars will no longer be sold. That’s sold, not driven.  I also don’t know if the law affects only cars or also commercial vehicles like building vehicles and trucks/vans

energy is becoming more and more renewable. Isn’t it close to 50% renewable now in most of Europe?

as for the US and Asia... probably a lot longer unless legislation starts soon to phase out. 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png