What are your new year resolutions?

poopkid

For this, I highly advise others interested in goals for the upcoming year to have a Word doc with specific goals listed. It keeps you accountable for those goals and it's always good to reflect on your achievements. That is what I have been doing for the past few years. I have a doc that I updated every ~month, whether or not I have achieved the goal or am in progress with it. I organize goals per category that is important to me.

For example:

Health:

-X goals

Wealth:

-Y goals

etc

• Like 2

K9iigpi.png

start re-running fully. only doing like 5 miles every other day right now so i really need to get back into the shape i was in pre-injury. 
bench over 300 pounds. only doing like 270 right now... need to keep pushing myself harder
probably propose to my girlfriend towards the end of the year if we can live together without trying to rip eachother's heads off for a few more months XD

• heart 1

122504490_Tr-BestF2P.gif.d6300c68a304b616d344841ea7a996dd.gif

42e6210025f1f79a3849d42ae5d033c6.png
6ab6c073c774eb5c15820b6d8e137c28.png

2 hours ago, Shinobi said:

For this, I highly advise others interested in goals for the upcoming year to have a Word doc with specific goals listed. It keeps you accountable for those goals and it's always good to reflect on your achievements. That is what I have been doing for the past few years. I have a doc that I updated every ~month, whether or not I have achieved the goal or am in progress with it. I organize goals per category that is important to me.

For example:

Health:

-X goals

Wealth:

-Y goals

etc

Good suggestion I'm doing something similar! Most important is writing them down (getting out of your head) and reflection.

I started writing down my goals this month excited to see where it leads to! I'm using the format: 'Have I done my best to ....' and then formulate my goal. Then I reflect on my day and grade my attempt 0-10.  Here's my main 5:

Have I done my best to ...

- exercise (run, gym, yoga,..)  -> I've been practicing some workouts at home but hopefully the gyms aren't closed for to long...

- stay in contact with friends / family -> I am shit at calling people and just chatting with them. It's gotten worse since the epidemic...

- read a book -> I have a bunch of books that I either haven't read yet or want to buy...My problem is that I find it hard to start reading during the day / night but once I've started I'm reading for a couple of hours

- learn to meditate -> I want to work on my mental well-being not just physical well-being. I bought a subscription to an app that won't stop spamming me with notifications

- make someone happy / help someone

• heart 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

losing weight tbh

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member