D2master12

D2master12

33 minutes ago, Crest227 said:

Sup bro, haven’t talked to you in ages.

hey Crest! we've had a good amount of clan history together haha. hope you're doing well

29 minutes ago, Sir Severed said:

Wow that’s an og name hey dude

hey man, i always thought you were a good member when we fought and someone who i tried to avoid targeting. i like preying on more vulnerable targets 

28 minutes ago, 3lite said:

Recognize you from many battles back in the day.  Hope all is well.

hey 3lite. i remember a lot of fun fights. i always thought you were a solid leader and honorable leader. and very solid in game as well

• Like 1

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

16 minutes ago, true said:

Loved reading your clan history. Glad to see you again man, I was trying to lurk around VR Discord looking for you a few months ago.

hey true. glad to see you're around still as well. impressive era in DF and great old school community that's been assembled! 

13 minutes ago, Mitch said:

Welcome. I remember you when we were in Syndicate together, which was pretty fun for the short time it was open.

hey mitch. i remember you being a good member in syndicate also. it was a fun time and we had a lot of promise. i think it was a surprise to a lot of people when we closed it was fun while it lasted!

• Thanks 1

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

23 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

Super hype to see you bro, hope everything is going great for you!

good to see you around still and hope all is well! I remember i was excited when you joined vr in like 09-10ish during the power house era haha. we had a lot of good battles

Hey D2!

Really, really nice to see you around. Also what a great Intro. You brought so many good memories. You were the one I used to look for when I was in Cor and was trying to be a great warlord in TCL. (alongside Magicarrow)

I also used to listen to your TS recording to learn something new when you were in VR (Xx Magiks Xx used to help me with that)

hope you're fine and healthy! really glad you remember me as well.

Welcome to the boards.

fBUa3oi.png

58 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

Welcome dude been a while

Good to see a lot of old faces still around!

18 minutes ago, Victor said:

Hey D2!

Really, really nice to see you around. Also what a great Intro. You brought so many good memories. You were the one I used to look for when I was in Cor and was trying to be a great warlord in TCL. (alongside Magicarrow)

I also used to listen to your TS recording to learn something new when you were in VR (Xx Magiks Xx used to help me with that)

hope you're fine and healthy! really glad you remember me as well.

Welcome to the boards.

hey Victor! glad to hear you enjoyed the time in CoR and I helped with your leadership. You were always a standout good member! I'm doing well and hope you are also!

• heart 1