Would you let your chiropractor do this to you?

True 2k8

RING DINGER  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Didn't even have to look, this stuff is all bullshit as is all alternative "medicine". 

You reckon? I used to live on top of one when I rented and lived out for work and I didn't ever really look into it but he always had hella customers and I thought this stuff is also endorsed by NHS in some cases.

But yeh personally this stuff freaks me out, fuck dat

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

2 minutes ago, Jackson said:

always crack my neck bet thatd feel fire

wee mans a pussy

Spastic. 

2 minutes ago, Ssj said:

You reckon? I used to live on top of one when I rented and lived out for work and I didn't ever really look into it but he always had hella customers and I thought this stuff is also endorsed by NHS in some cases.

As far as I'm aware it's pseudoscientific alternative medicine horseshit. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

14 minutes ago, Ssj said:

I felt really good going to one that is highly reputable in my area. Even after not going, my body is not in the same state of pain it was before. (I couldn't finish my treatment.) I reckon if I did, I probably wouldn't be in any pain. 

YvMjvIs.png

buzAajZ.png

jyuKFQs.png

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

I felt really good going to one that is highly reputable in my area. Even after not going, my body is not in the same state of pain it was before. (I couldn't finish my treatment.) I reckon if I did, I probably wouldn't be in any pain. 

Damn thats pretty sick.. I've seen videos by force that one of my cousin showed me where people were travelling across the world to see this famous instagram chiropractor.. they seemed to be getting benefit but never known anyone personally that went to one.

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png