Hi

Stayfalledin

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
Stayfalledin

Preferred Name 
Ben

Current Clan
N/A

Previous Clan History
Corruption member back in the day

TKO Blitz high council 

A few other minnows(hells legion, natural born killers)/teams that I joined towards the back end of playing the game (under the rsn: tomtomtom910)

Who do you know in Tempest?
Alex (buzzhed), looks to be a few people from before osrs on these forums that I might know

Are you interested in joining?
Probably not - only really came back to looking at the game since lockdown 1 in the UK

Brief Introduction

Been out of the game a long time and probably a bit too old now to be able to keep up with the way people play this game. Seems to be some resurgence in communities in clans which is good. Be nice to catch up if there’s anyone else I remember/if they remember me

Edited by Stayfalledin
Update

Finally! Nice to have you on here Benjamin. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

6 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Hey, I recognise your name. I think the majority of people here came back not knowing a thing about how warring/rs works anymore, you'd be surprised how fast you'd pick it up if you gave it a go. 

This is exactly what I just pmed him. 100% right. 

Edited by Buzz

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member