Favorite movie quotes?

Venenatis

Or Book/TV series.. Feel free to post the direct quotes or a scene from Youtube, idm either way, it'll be interesting seeing what everyone posts. 

Mine is undoubtedly a quote from J.R.R. Tolkien, found in the LOTR trilogy. I think it's very relatable considering how insane 2020 has been. 

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” 

Tolkien was massively inspired by the tragedies that swept across Europe during WW2. You can see such from this quote by his character Gandalf. I always loved it. Show me some of your favorites.

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Just something I use as a metaphor now days. Batman apprehends this "fake" batman who's using hockey pads and I always akin this to people that try to be some sort of vigilantes irl. 

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

@Venenatis So many to choose from, Memorable ones easily quoted and stuck with me. This one I Always forget so when I do re-watch this great movie and this scene happens I love it. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

The way he delivers it. Offt...

Also would recommend Watching "The Seventh Seal" once in a lifetime. 

Edited by Andy

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

One of my all time favorites is Wyatt Earp's on Tombstone: "you tell them i'm coming and hell's coming with me"  (Yeah I am a big western fan, shocker).

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

Kyle Breyer: Babe, we’ve got to do something. If we don’t more people are going to get hurt, or people will die. You got to be with me on this.
Tori Breyer: I will never turn against our son.
Kyle Breyer: He’s not our son! He’s some thing we found in the woods.

It was very reminiscent of my own childhood.