P2P vs F2P

Wee Man

P2P vs F2P  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Well it doesn't really apply anymore because the wild is usually pretty dead because there's nothing worth doing in it, when it was actually active though you'd find a lot of people to kill for loot and a lot of small teams to clear. P2P used to be really fun for that kind of thing. F2P was as well but you didn't make as much money off the kills.

rev caves created unparalleled organic action, don't think we'll see anything like them again

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Just now, Howl said:

rev caves created unparalleled organic action, don't think we'll see anything like them again

I wish they'd not just hid them away in a cave but yeah Revs was the kind of update the wild needed. It was worth going because the gp/hr was insane, so people went, pkers went to kill those people, teams went to kill those pkers and so on and so forth. Sadly the majority of players on social media think that "luring" pvm players into the wild with rewarding content is bad. Absolute idiots imo.

• Like 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

I love me some f2p fights because of the nostalgia. P2p fights are fun but wasn’t something I did a lot of back in the day with the clans I was in. I definitely never mage bank pk'd unless nukearcher asked me to tb for him lmao

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

F2P for sure -- draws a larger crowd and crashers are much less effective. P2P single spells can be fun, but multi-spells appears to be mass sniping and calling out a few clumps here and there. In terms of P2P pking -- it can be fun every now and then, but it does tend to get boring when you're aimlessly roaming around on for hours on end. 

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

I personally like both tbh, I've always enjoyed p2p waring even back when and now that I've been back for awhile I'd have to say its not changed to much other then some new strong weapons. I still enjoy both about the same.

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png

3 minutes ago, The End said:

F2P for sure -- draws a larger crowd and crashers are much less effective. P2P single spells can be fun, but multi-spells appears to be mass sniping and calling out a few clumps here and there. In terms of P2P pking -- it can be fun every now and then, but it does tend to get boring when you're aimlessly roaming around on for hours on end. 

Crashing was something I forgot to mention in the opening post actually, definitely another reason why P2P wars aren't something I enjoy. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

37 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

here's a shorter version: I like f2p. P2p wars bad. which u like more? why?

Why you no say  a f2p astupid

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

I like F2P a lot better, box meta kinda bleh but w/e. P2P is still okay, don't hate it or anything. Not sure if I have a significant reason for why, maybe nostalgia or the organization involved?

Edited by TheEggMan

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar

In the RS1 era, i.e prior to multi way combat, F2P pking was much more fun because of how simplistic it was. P2P wasn't bad up until the release of god spells, that and walling ruined P2P pking. Not sure why they never fixed walling. Would of been a really simple fix. The skill level required for catching was much higher than all that switching bullshit now.

At the start of RS2 P2P multi was the shit. Mainly because of how basic things were. None of that ancients crap, no weapons hitting 80s. Just plain and simple. Big clans only really P2Ped. There was no F2P "fights" besides official wars but lots of random P2P fights. A lot of them would kick off from people trying to oust DI members training at axes.

Nowadays I prefer F2P, mainly because it's just straight forward. They added too much weapons etc to P2P.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

5 minutes ago, Brian said:

In the RS1 era, i.e prior to multi way combat, F2P pking was much more fun because of how simplistic it was. P2P wasn't bad up until the release of god spells, that and walling ruined P2P pking. Not sure why they never fixed walling. Would of been a really simple fix. The skill level required for catching was much higher than all that switching bullshit now.

At the start of RS2 P2P multi was the shit. Mainly because of how basic things were. None of that ancients crap, no weapons hitting 80s. Just plain and simple. Big clans only really P2Ped. There was no F2P "fights" besides official wars but lots of random P2P fights. A lot of them would kick off from people trying to oust DI members training at axes.

Nowadays I prefer F2P, mainly because it's just straight forward. They added too much weapons etc to P2P.

Simplicity is king it seems like. I can imagine how fun P2P would be without all the bells and whistles.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

P2P for general pking

F2P for warring

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

Basically in same vote as you. I prefer f2p and planned f2p is great.

I prefer spur p2p. Plannes p2p kinda sucks but I don't mind those 30 min caps we do.

Overall I've always enjoyed just pking and getting spur fights. It just feels like how the game was intended to be played and more factors are involved making it more enjoyable.

Right now I think I just enjoy the overall direction of our clan so the box fighting hasn't bothered me like in previous years. We do things with purpose 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1. Small man P2P pk's

2. F2P CWA - satisfying knowing how well you performed. No crashers is a big plus.

3 P2P fights - I think P2P is quite fun once you get the hang of it as a clan although most end up getting crashed pretty fast.

4. F2P fights - not sure how I feel about the box meta yet.

emanfinishborder.png