P2P vs F2P

Wee Man

P2P vs F2P  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Which part of the gear updates have made it worse do you think? and how come?

Melee weapons that hit 50+, OP special attacks, enchanted bolts, venom/dragonfire, combo food/p necks (needed because of the huge increase in dps), and probably a whole host more. Also as others have mentioned it's become increasingly easy to crash fights in 1 item/rag gear and takes like 10 hours to get 94 magic alts.

Pretty sure those updates are why mage bank pking as it used to be is dead, and p2p single pking is now just a bunch of clowns trying to spec each other out at the GE.

Don't get me wrong, still love p2p multi - just preferred it when it was more an extension of f2p fights with different gear rather than what it is now.

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

Don't mind doing either

Always enjoyed P2P fights w/ 25-35ppl, singles or multi spells. F2P fights have been my main focus over the years, but they're less enjoyable with 10 sec snares now tbh.

Edited by Adam

1gHvtra.png

50 minutes ago, Blogs said:

Melee weapons that hit 50+, OP special attacks, enchanted bolts, venom/dragonfire, combo food/p necks (needed because of the huge increase in dps), and probably a whole host more. Also as others have mentioned it's become increasingly easy to crash fights in 1 item/rag gear and takes like 10 hours to get 94 magic alts.

Pretty sure those updates are why mage bank pking as it used to be is dead, and p2p single pking is now just a bunch of clowns trying to spec each other out at the GE.

Don't get me wrong, still love p2p multi - just preferred it when it was more an extension of f2p fights with different gear rather than what it is now.

Yeh I agree with this hard, all the whole having to venom, dragonfire, all sorts of different shit going on just too much, give me p2p fights with msbs and d'hide which require more strategy than whoever has more mauls and I'll be down

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

never rlly been in a proper f2p war, only really done solo f2p pking and a lot of clan wars during bh crater era in f2p which was a lot of fun

always had the feeling i'd kinda get bored fighting in rune scims and shit after i graduated to p2p but idk

most of my "p2p" was on pservers and shit but it was a lot of fun and pure fuckery at times with barrage piles, titans (which don't exist in osrs obv and don't really want them to), spears etc, had a lot of fun there and made some good friends

the only wars ive attended in p2p on osrs rlly were the big ones lasting 30+hrs at gdz/revs and i just went and sniped ppl, was also pretty fun for a bit ngl 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png